Conflict of control (closed)

Alice was highly embarrassed by his words but left him naked... except for her heels, since he had just ripped her gown from her body. Feeding the baby with her aroused and sensitive nipples only made her lust build and in the end she had to stop feeding him or she would cum there and then.

The arousal and lust were clearly present on her face and body when she returned to Patrick

When Alice returned from feeding the baby Patrick stood up and told her to undress him. He stood there and watched her. He could see her lust building. He saw her erect nipples and knew that she needed attention....she needed fucked. Once she had finished undressing him, he threw her on the sofa....her ass in the air. He smacked her ass...."tell me how bad you want this cock."

With trembling fingers Alice undressed Patrick and again was shocked how easily he threw her around.

- "Please... I am so hot... so horny... fuck my pussy... I want it bad... I need it bad..."

She begged him, not acting this time but indeed very very aroused

Patrick smacked Alice's ass again. Then, he moved closer to her and slid his cock between her legs. He could tell how bad she wanted to be fucked by the way she pressed her ass back toward him. He slid his hand up her back and grabbed a handful of her hair. Immediately after that he slid his hard cock slowly into her tight cunt.

Alice moaned loudly as Patrick slid his cock into her. She was very happy he was fucking her himself rather than having brought someone with him from the bar.

- "Yes... oh yes... give it to me..."

Patrick pushed his hard cock deep into Alice's wet pussy. He was amazed at how tight her cunt was. He buried his cock in her and moved his hips in small circles...using her hair for leverage....pulling her back into him. Then he began to move his hips...sliding his big, hard cock in and out of her in long, slow, deep strokes......filling her so good....giving her what she wanted......giving her what her husband couldn't.

A sound of pain left her as Patrick used her hairs as leverage, but she moaned as he started to move inside her. Soon pain and pleasure were mixing to a nice combination. There was nothing Alice could do about it, so she just tried to go with it.

Long.....deep.....hard. Patrick thrust his hips. His cock filled Alice's tight pussy again and again...stretching her so good. He wrapped her hair in his fist and then smacked her ass with the other hand. "Your pussy is so fucking tight. You know you need it serviced and you know you love my cock taking care of it. My cock is going to be the only cock that will fill this cunt. Am I clear?"

- "Yes.... only you.... your cock... my cunt..."

Alice agreed, she hated the hold on her hair and the smack to her ass, but she was too far gone in her lust to disagree with anything he said.

- "Please... let me cum..."

Patrick slid his cock in and out of Alice's tight cunt in long, deep, hard thrusts. He fucked her just the way she needed it. Her husband had been so concerned with his little girls that he had neglected Alice, which turned Alice into a bitch. That was all changing. Alice was now Patrick's slut, and would be rewarded for her performances.

- "Come... please... let me cum..."

She still hated the switch in control, 'normally' the guy would be laying on his back while she rode him, clenching her pussy around his meat and making sure that he came only when she wanted him to. And making sure she was the first to cum. Right now however she seemed completely at Patrick's mercy with no way of changing that.

Patrick rammed his hard cock in and out of Alice's tight, needy cunt. There was no doubt that she needed to be fucked like this. There was no doubt that she needed to be taught that he was in control and that she would do what he wanted her to do. "You will cum when I am good and ready for you to cum and not a moment before. I will tell you when that will happen. Am I clear?"

- "Yessss..."

Alice 'answered' although it was more a moan caused by the arousal surging though her body than an answer to his words. Judging on how soaking wet her pussy was, it might not be too long before she would explode.

Even without stimulation to her nipples they started to leak milk again... giving Patrick a clear sign how much milk they produced

Patrick filled her tight pussy with long, deep hard thrusts....pounding her pussy so good...fucking her like she needed to be fucked. He loved how tight her pussy was...how it gripped his cock....how it squeezed him so good.

He wrapped Alice's hair tighter in his hand and pulled it tighter....gaining better leverage to fuck her even deeper. His balls slapped against her as he filled her tight soaked pussy with his big, hard cock. She was loving this...he could tell. She may not have wanted this to start with, but there was no doubt she wanted and needed it now. "You are such a good little slut...... Cum on my cock. I want to feel your pussy spasm."

She yelped as he grabbed her hair even more tight but couldn't deny that it felt good to have him get so deep into her. Those feelings had more to do with the cause when she climaxed than his words, but it seemed very perfectly timed...

Patrick felt Alice's pussy spasm and heard her moan as she reached orgasm. He continued to fuck her long, deep and hard through her orgasm....making sure that it was as good as possible. Once her orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock out of her cunt. "Get on your knees...NOW. Suck my hard cock. Make me cum.....I am going to fill your throat and cover your tits in thick cum."

- "What...?"

Alice gasped, mostly because she seriously had trouble focusing on his words with the long orgasm, but also not too fond of the idea of sucking a cock that had just been in her pusy... not to mention the humiliation of him cumming over her tits... but it was better than him shooting his seed in her mouth and throat.

She knelt down for him and started to suck him

Patrick sensed her hesitancy and grabbed her hair tightly. He pulled her face close to his cock. "Do what the fuck I tell you to do. Remember I am the one who is in control. You will do exactly as I tell you and you will enjoy it."

He reached his free hand down and began to caress her tits. Milk was leaking from them as he rubbed and pinched and pulled on her nipples. As she opened her mouth, he slid his hard cock into her mouth and he forced it deep.

Alice nodded in reaction to his words and soon she was sucking his cock while at the same time he fucked her mouth. Her breasts were making a milky mess of his fingers and hands but there was little control she had over that

She started to suck his cock like he expected her to. Once she settled into the fact that there was nothing she could do about it, she was a very good cock sucker. He moved his hips and fucked her mouth and throat. Patrick loved the power he had over Alice, and he had no intention of letting go of it any time soon. Soon, he exploded in a hot orgasm...shooting giant ropes of thick cum down her throat and into her mouth. Then, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his cum over her tits...mixing with the milk leaking from her nipples.

Alice swallowed it all and even with the quantity Patrick had shot into her mouth and throat, there remained a lot that made a mess of her breasts. It was a very humiliating feeling and Alice could only be happy they were here alone.

- "Do.. do you wish to spend the night here?"

She offered out of her own, clearly learning her place a little. After a single orgasm her husband was always done with her.

"I think we are going to have a long night together Alice. I am not finished with you, and I know you want more than what you already got. I am sure that you never got more, even when you wanted it. Your husband could never satisfy you the way I am going to. Now, go get in the shower and get cleaned up and then meet me in your bed."

Alice actually smiled... not so much for his words but instead with the idea of being allowed to wash herself of all this mess. It would have been so easy for Patrick to make a few more pictures and capture all of this for future us.

- "I will see you there then..."

She spoke and turned to head to the bathroom...

Patrick went into the bedroom and looked around. He was pretty certain that Alice's husband had some kind of recording device in here. All of the videos with his young girls had been taken in their bedroom, so, there was no doubt some type of system.

Then he found it. It was hidden on top of the tall dresser...a small camera. Now he just needed to find the recording device. That, Patrick found in the closet. Hug turned it on. If she thought he had dirt on her before, wait until he showed her the videos of what was about to happen between them. Of course, he would only reveal them if her behavior necessitated it.

Alice showered for quite some time, perhaps longer than Patrick had wished for but she really wanted to feel clean again. Once the shower was done and her hairs were brushed, she put on a bathrobe (like she always did after a shower) and went to the bedroom.

Part of her hoped Patrick had fallen asleep by now so that this night was as good as over

Back