Conflict of control (closed)

Patrick smiled at her. "You need some cock, do you? Then undo my pants and free my cock and show me that you want it." He removed his shirt and stood there in front of her...his fingers still teasing her soaked pussy.

Last edited:
She was such a good girl, but right now she didn't feel like a good girl. Her legs felt weak and her body felt hot as she moved her hand closer to his pants. She struggled a bit with his belt but after that opening his pants was easy.

As she freed his cock she wrapped her slender fingers around it and gently started to stroke him. She had never expected this morning that she would end the day doing this... and they both knew there was more to cum.

Patrick ran his fingers her hair as she stroked his big, hard cock. The sight of her hot body, and the thought of what he was going to do to her combined with her hand stroking him had his cock so fucking hard. He tilted her head back and looked into her eyes. "Suck my hard cock. Show me that you want me to please you. I want to feel your hot mouth on this hard cock...NOW."

With the way her legs felt so very weak, it actually was some sort of blessing to kneel down in front of him. She swallowed once and then opened her mouth and wrapped it around the head of his cock. Her tongue teased and pleased while she was very aware how the fire burned between her thighs. She was a slut... she was a naughty thing... and with those thoughts she brought a hand between her legs and started to please herself while licking and sucking him

Patrick watched as she slid her hand between her legs as she sucked his cock. She was reacting much different than he had expected. She was definitely into this, and she was acting a little on the slutty side. This was going to work out perfectly.

He grabbed her by the hair, stood her up, and led her to the bedroom. When she saw Alice tied to the bed, Patrick said to Isa, she wants to watch me fuck someone, so, I picked the hottest woman I know of...you. You want to be naughty, you are going to be naughty. You and I are going to perform for her while she is tied to the headboard."

Alice was quite annoyed with the long wait but knew better than to complain about it. Her nipples were aching for her son again, or for her fingers, or for anything and anyone. Part of her knew she would get turned on more by watching him roughly claim another woman, but with her hands restrained it would be torture.

Isa grew pale as she saw the other woman on the bed and looked at Patrick.

- "Wha...? You...?"

She exclaimed, shocked, confused but still very wet between her legs

"Shut up and get on the bed. You are going to get exactly what you want. You want to get fucked good and hard, and that is what you are going to get. The slut that is tied to the bed is also going to get what she wants. She wants to watch me fuck a. Hot woman, and you definitely qualify as that. So, both of you get what you want."

Maybe a bit too quickly Isa agreed to the situation and nodded. Slowly she moved onto the bed, next to Alice, but of course not saying anything to the restrained woman. Then she looked at Patrick.

- "How... how do you want me?"

She asked him

"Get on your hands and knees, beautiful. I want you to face Alice so that she can see your tits swaying as I fuck you so good from behind, and I can look right at her while I fuck you. You see, this is your lucky night. She had an opportunity for me to fuck her all night, but instead she decided she wanted to see me fuck somebody else. My guess is that she didn't think I could pull it off in such a short time. Well, Isa, you are going to be the lucky one, because you are going to get fucked all night now."

Although it was possible to take the desired stance above Alice so both women could stare each other in the eyes while Isa was being fucked, Isa instead kept her spot next to Alice. Her body was very accessible to Patrick... both because of the pose and because she was very wet. She turned her head back to him, waiting for him to start the night.

Patrick moved behind Isa and grabbed her hips. He slid his hard cock along her wet lips as he pulled her back toward him. Then, he slowly slid his hard cock into Isa's tight pussy.....slowly filling her so good. "Is this what you wanted slut?" He said to both of them as he started to fuck Isa in long, slow, deep strokes.....stretching her so good."

- "Mmmm, such a nice thick cock..."

Isa moaned as Patrick entered and started to fuck her. It was awkward to have another woman here but the cock was nice enough to keep her mind distracted from that mostly.

Alice was actually aroused by what was going on, more than Patrick might realize... but she really needed her hands to fully enjoy.

- "Please... release me and you can see how much I enjoy the show...."

She told him, eager to touch her pussy and as always her breasts were craving touch.

"No. You are not going to participate. In fact, despite my original plans to make the night all about you, you decided that you wanted to watch, so, watch you will. Tonight is now going to be all about Isa, and if she decides she wants to let you free and have you participate, that will be totally up to her." Patrick pushed his hard cock deep into Isa as he pulled her hips back to him.

Isa moaned as Patrick pushed his cock deep inside her again. It was weird to have another woman present and right now she really didn't want anything to do with Alice. She just concentrated on the cock inside her, fucking her. But part of her could tell she was hotter than normal... sex with a stranger while another watched... it was extremely naughty.

Alice felt her pussy burning as she fuck went on and her breasts were so full and complaining.

- "Please Patrick... give me the chance to cum.... I will do anything... Sir..... Master...."

She pleaded with him, hating how her body let him win all their control games.

Isa's pussy was so good wrapped around his big cock. He loved how his cock glided in and out of her incredible silkiness. He filled her deeper and deeper with long, slow, deep thrusts of his hips driving his cock into her. "Your pussy is so tight Isa. I love how it grips this big cock. I could get used to sliding into your hot pussy and filling you deep."

Patrick smiled at Alice. He could tell that it was driving her crazy that he controlled her so well. "Oh no, Alice. You are not getting out of what you wished for. You are going to watch me fuck this hot woman again and again. It is exactly what you wished for, and it is exactly what you are going to get. Her pussy is so tight that I am going to fuck her all night, and you are going to watch how I stretch her so fucking good."

- "Please... Patrick.... wouldn't you enjoy hearing and seeing how I bring myself to an orgasm on my fingers, as I watch you fuck her? How I scream in orgasm while you fill her with your seed? How my breasts leak the milk and make a mess of the bed?"

She pleaded, growing more desperate.

- "Or... I can fuck myself with what ever item you want... while we both know it is your cock I really crave..."

She looked around to see if she could spot an item she could use as example, but didn't spot any yet. He didn't seem the type to have candles or hairbrushes laying around.

- "Anything..."

She then offered again.

Isa's body moved with his movements, aiming to get him even deeper inside of her. She felt the words of the other woman arouse her, but was not ready to let Alice participate. She was curious to see the woman fuck herself with a vegetable or something awkward however, but left that power with Patrick.

Patrick continued to fill Isa with his big, hard cock.....slamming in and out of her harder and harder.....his ball slapping against her with every thrust of his hips. He smiled at Alice as he continued to pound Isa. He was enjoying filling Isa's pussy....it was so fucking tight.

"No Alice. You are getting nothing right now. You tried to gain control tonight. You tried to outsmart me, and you ended up outsmarting yourself. You could have had me all night .... all to yourself, but you wanted to be in control. Now, I am fucking this hot, young thing and I am loving it. She is so fucking good, and I am going to fuck her all night and you are going to do nothing but watch."

After his new refusal, Alice tried to ignore the need of her body and the aching of her nipples. She tried to block out everything, but the constant sound of Patrick's cock moving in the tight pussy and Isa's moans were making that impossible. Her body was driving her crazy and not in any pleasant manner. After a while she started to sob, and felt very humiliated by that.

Isa loved the big strong cock inside her, but as she heard the sobbing it was turning her off a bit. The sound was so very much interfering with her pleasure.

- "Can't you give her something? If she wants to fuck herself like a slut... give her something a needy slut would use?"

She tried to reason with Patrick

Patrick pulled his cock out of Isa. He grabbed a handful oh her hair and turned her head to him. The look he gave her was not a happy one. "If you are so worried about her why don't you take care of her. Stick a couple fingers in her needy cunt if you are concerned about her whining."

Patrick got off the bed and left the bedroom. He went to the kitchen for a couple of minutes. He wasn't sure how Isa would take what he said to her, but it didn't concern him at all. He went to the refrigerator and took a large cucumber out of the drawer. He looked at it. It was almost as big as his cock. He returned to the bedroom, wondering what he would see.

- "More... please more..."

Alice begged Isa as the girl shyly explored with a single finger. It wasn't really giving any pleasure and for sure wasn't given the relief she needed. But the girl was too shy to change her behaviour and so Alice only found herself being tortured more instead of less.

Neither woman noticed Patrick's return for now

Patrick watched as Isa moved her fingers lightly over Alice's needy cunt. He watched as Alice begged for the young hottie to do more, and he watched as Isa looked at Alice...unsure of what to do. After several minutes of additional torture for Alice, Patrick moved back to the bed. "You want this vegetable in your cunt, you needy slut? Is that what you want? Maybe I should put one end in each of your cunts and let the two of you grind on it. Neither of you seem happy with what you were going to get or what you were getting."

Isa gave a nervous look to the cucumber and shook her head.

- "I want your cock inside of me... but I think this... slut... will enjoy it."

She said, still having some trouble calling an unknown woman a 'slut'. Of course she didn't think about the possibility that even with a cucumber in her pussy, she could still feel his cock 'inside her'.

Alice didn't seem to mind the idea of a cucumber, or at least... the need to get filled was stronger than any repulsion to it.

Patrick walked over to the bed and placed the cucumber to Isa's lips. "Suck it like you would suck my hard cock. Show me how bad you want my cock." He fed the cucumber to Isa for a couple of minutes and then took it and pressed it to Alice's needy cunt. "You want this, don't you slut? You don't care what is in your pussy as long as it gets filled. Isn't that right." Patrick then began to slide it into Alice's pussy as he told Isa to suck his cock.

Back