CNN anchor Erica Hill speechless after John Miller explains why migrants won’t stay in Florida permanently

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
CNN’s Erica Hill was stunned speechless Friday after CNN’s Chief Law Enforcement and Intelligence analyst John Miller explained why some migrants will go on a crime spree in New York, party in Florida but return to the Big Apple — because in Florida, they’d be arrested.

"These individuals, I went over their rap sheets yesterday. Multiple charges. Grand larceny, robbery, attempted robbery, grand larceny, grand larceny. This particular crew operated on mopeds and scooters. They were doing organized retail theft. They were doing snatches on the street, iPhones, iPads, clothing, so on and so forth. One of them that they are still seeking has 10 charges in one day because he’s part of a pattern that’s been going on. And I’m looking at the dates that their arrests started, which is probably close to when they got here. They’ve only been here a couple of months.”

“So what the detectives are telling me is, they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and then come back. I’m like, ‘Why don’t they just stay and steal in Florida?’ They said, ‘Because there you go to jail,'” Miller said.

“Oh,” Hill said, stunned, followed by clear seconds of silence before co-host Phil Mattingly jumped in to say it was “fascinating.”
https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/erica-hill-migrant-scared-arrest-florida-crime/

CNN’s Chief Law Enforcement and Intelligence analyst
CNN is fakenews.
“So what the detectives are telling me is,
He has zero first-hand knowledge.

I'm curious -- the article says they steal iPads and spend the money in Florida. There's a YUGE step missing here. Care to guess?

I'LL WAIT :rolleyes:

CNN is fakenews.

He has zero first-hand knowledge.

I'm curious -- the article says they steal iPads and spend the money in Florida. There's a YUGE step missing here. Care to guess?

I'LL WAIT :rolleyes:
How do you lefty lunes exist in a state of perpetual denial. No source is good enough.

YOU deemed CNN fake news and his anecdote is just that.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I guarantee ineedhelp1 and the rest of the RWCJ weren’t too bright to begin with, and now that they’re old, perpetually drunk / "medicated", and senile….

🙄

JFC

SAD!!!

I'm easily confused, will you cut it out?

People who live in New York go to Florida to party and then go back home and you can't work out why?

Back