Cloud Atlas

If I said that I had a dream there were clouds in my coffee, would you think it was about you?
 
Good book, don't much care about the movie either way. Maybe I'll see it later, maybe I won't. Not the sort of thing that screams "great movie!"
The controversy over Sturgess is dumb. The concept requires one actor. Like the few idiots that got upset over Downey Jr. doing black face. The point just flew right over their little idiot heads.
 
The Movie Guy on Sunday Morning said he checked out after about 90 minutes, the halfway point.

Tropic Thunder is pretty funny. And some of the best acting Tom Cruise has ever done.
 
I have a date to go see this movie. I better get some popcorn at least.

just be careful when you reach into the popcorn bowl if it's centered on his lap.

it's an old trick, but highly effective. mostly in the midwest.
 
Really hard to follow. Got their dig in at big oil. Yellow face white boy had some mad ninja skills. Both pretty and brutal

Once you give up trying to follow what's going on, it's less of a struggle.

And Halle Berry is smoking, literally and figuratively.
 
Oscar for best makeup? I wonder how long it took to paint those freckles on Sarandon. Or maybe that's the actual and then how long does it take to cover all those freckles?
 
Good book, don't much care about the movie either way. Maybe I'll see it later, maybe I won't. Not the sort of thing that screams "great movie!"
The controversy over Sturgess is dumb. The concept requires one actor. Like the few idiots that got upset over Downey Jr. doing black face. The point just flew right over their little idiot heads.

I picked it up in the bargain bin at Walmart. Watched it again. Still can't follow it.
 
Back
Top