Clothed male naked female

the-only-one-naked-oon-pics-enf-cmnf-com-015.jpg

tumblr_onhp8bLIs61u09k11o2_400.jpg

tumblr_onhp8bLIs61u09k11o1_640.jpg

Last edited:
Some years ago I was on a boat trip around a Spanish island; one of those tourist trap boats with a lunch & swim stop included. A few minutes after we set off, several people stripped down to swimming costumes but one lady stripped off totally and spent the day nude. Confident and nonchalant about her body, unconcerned that she was the only one undressed through the meal and swim.
There was no sexual activity, but hot as hell. When we returned to port she slipped on a loose dress and that was it.

In Spain there are no laws about nudity on the beach so long as it's not offensive, but in towns bare shoulders are frowned upon.

Also there's maybe the most famous CMNF image of all time: Eve Babitz playing chess with Marcel Duchamp to promote the 1964 retrospective of Duchamp's work at the Pasadena Art Museum.

I love this image so much. Eve's nudity isn't even racy. It's just presented as something natural and appropriate. The raw female body without any pretense or false modesty.

View attachment 2161787
👱‍♀️ ~~ This reminds one of playing chess with my mom's handyman, with myself stark naked and Mr. Terry fully dressed, just as he lies it.

Back