Clothed male naked female

reblogme-18430-1bJkAahc5Y.jpeg

I have enjoyed both very much. Done more CMnf with event, parties, private sessions and 'tasks' fro submissives.

Ever since working as a stripper when I was younger I have enjoyed this dynamic.

In this region the way the clubs worked is that each girl would do a solo stage show for three songs. We would start with some skimpy outfit and end up completely naked. Then we would grab our outfit and go back stage to put them back on and work the floor. That meant strolling among the men, chatting and soliciting private dances where we were fully naked and they could touch anything except our pussy or asshole.

The stage show was exciting but I was always very much focussed on my performance. In many ways casually walking among the audience was more titillating. In one club where I worked there was also a set of stairs next to the stage so that if I wanted I could walk down and through the audience fully naked rather than going back stage. Invariably guys would want to stop and chat and I loved being fully naked surrounded by a group of guys. Contrary to what one might imagine I felt very safe. The customers know that there are strict rules on what they can touch and when and the place is filled with bouncers who will toss you out on your ass if you violate the rules. If I called for a bouncer and asked him to eject a guy for any reason it would be done immediately - no debate and no appeals - so they all behaved themselves.

Likewise lots of times after the dance if I would go back stage I'd be chatting with a bouncer or walk by the managers office and he might invite me in. In those situation I almost always stayed fully naked.

In an unusual way I found the environment comforting. In most situations women are expected to be self-conscious about our nudity and we are actually subject to a lot of negative judgment of we aren't. I loved having an environment where I could indulge my exhibitionist tendencies without restraint and around men who truly appreciated the view. And the fact that I was the exception - naked while they were dressed - was a big part of the titillation. Not at all like being on a nude beach.

You know the genre CFNM? Clothed female, naked male? Does anyone else like it the other way around, clothed male, naked female? I do sometimes enjoy being the naked chick in a room full of dudes!

I love when a woman is naked in front of me and i am dressed. ... Has happened in the office a few times and it is so hot. Amazing how wet it makes the women that have teased and pleased and played around with me. Almost like they know they are in total control. ;)

My wife loves being naked around other men. She really likes making out with them while she is naked and they aren't. But she is a natural cock tease, at least at first.
I love your wife already! How does this stuff make you feel? I'd love to go to a party with her; she and I naked, in heels, in a room full of men!

Ever since working as a stripper when I was younger I have enjoyed this dynamic.

In this region the way the clubs worked is that each girl would do a solo stage show for three songs. We would start with some skimpy outfit and end up completely naked. Then we would grab our outfit and go back stage to put them back on and work the floor. That meant strolling among the men, chatting and soliciting private dances where we were fully naked and they could touch anything except our pussy or asshole.

The stage show was exciting but I was always very much focussed on my performance. In many ways casually walking among the audience was more titillating. In one club where I worked there was also a set of stairs next to the stage so that if I wanted I could walk down and through the audience fully naked rather than going back stage. Invariably guys would want to stop and chat and I loved being fully naked surrounded by a group of guys. Contrary to what one might imagine I felt very safe. The customers know that there are strict rules on what they can touch and when and the place is filled with bouncers who will toss you out on your ass if you violate the rules. If I called for a bouncer and asked him to eject a guy for any reason it would be done immediately - no debate and no appeals - so they all behaved themselves.

Likewise lots of times after the dance if I would go back stage I'd be chatting with a bouncer or walk by the managers office and he might invite me in. In those situation I almost always stayed fully naked.

In an unusual way I found the environment comforting. In most situations women are expected to be self-conscious about our nudity and we are actually subject to a lot of negative judgment of we aren't. I loved having an environment where I could indulge my exhibitionist tendencies without restraint and around men who truly appreciated the view. And the fact that I was the exception - naked while they were dressed - was a big part of the titillation. Not at all like being on a nude beach.
What an amazing reply! Thanks for sharing in such interesting detail. I was imagining myself in the club you described, and I got really turned on! I love the idea of hanging out naked backstage, sort of casually, while the manager and bouncers and guys get on with their jobs. And how cool you could feel so safe out amongst the customers too. I would have loved feeling their hands on me, knowing the rules were there and would be enforced. Having a guy cop a feel of my ass cheeks or breasts is so much more comfortable when you know he's not going to try anything invasive.

I love your wife already! How does this stuff make you feel? I'd love to go to a party with her; she and I naked, in heels, in a room full of men!

It makes me feel like a teen-age boy, hard as a rock and horny as hell! OMG, I would die a happy man to see your second sentence. Mmm, I have fantasy material for months.

I think you and my wife would hit it off spectacularly.

It makes me feel like a teen-age boy, hard as a rock and horny as hell! OMG, I would die a happy man to see your second sentence. Mmm, I have fantasy material for months.

I think you and my wife would hit it off spectacularly.
That is super cool! And so flattering for her! My husband and I have always had an open relationship, and he really doesn't mind me being with other men. I've been very lucky to find a kindred spirit like that. Of course, he doesn't mind me being naked at parties either lol. Your wife sounds like a LOT of fun!

You know the genre CFNM? Clothed female, naked male? Does anyone else like it the other way around, clothed male, naked female? I do sometimes enjoy being the naked chick in a room full of dudes!
Yeah this is a favorite fantasy of mine, but I've never actually experienced with anyone but my husband. Partially it's that I adore a man in a nice suit. But also it's that when he's fully dressed it makes my own lack of clothing feel more raw and slutty.

I chatted with a woman on this site several years ago who was really into a CMNF lifestyle. She had the attitude that since women's clothes are already intended to draw attention to the female body, why not just dispense with all the pretense and put yourself completely on display. Being naked around a clothed man is such and intoxicating mix of power and vulnerability.

You'd think being naked would make you feel helpless and weak. But every time I've experienced it, I've felt a huge rush of power.

Also there's maybe the most famous CMNF image of all time: Eve Babitz playing chess with Marcel Duchamp to promote the 1964 retrospective of Duchamp's work at the Pasadena Art Museum.

I love this image so much. Eve's nudity isn't even racy. It's just presented as something natural and appropriate. The raw female body without any pretense or false modesty.

Julian_Wasser_Marcel_Duchamp_and_Eve_Babitz_Hilton_Asmus_Contemporary-copy-scaled.jpeg

Last edited:
Back