Clothed and Naked

I always undress people with my eyes when out and about and wonder what they look like. I wonder about their nipples, if they are groomed or natural, tattoos or not, do they have any piercings, what their skin would feel like.

This is a great idea! What beautiful pictures already.

I always undress people with my eyes when out and about and wonder what they look like. I wonder about their nipples, if they are groomed or natural, tattoos or not, do they have any piercings, what their skin would feel like.

I do that a lot too. Spent yesterday afternoon in a shopping centre, plenty of that going on. Spotting the tats sneaking out from under clothes, making out underwear lines...just imagining the underneath. Kind of why I so enjoy the tease. Full nudity is lovely, but the tease of what is underneath is often even lovelier :D

What a wonderful and kinky thing to say. Can't wait to see your addition to this creative thread!

Dress, then shower. . .

xPZ0wKO.jpg

Wow! absolutely breathtaking! I was just thinking today that I should have also of asked for a "bonus" if the clothed picture has with no bra and nipples poking out. Your picture does just that and makes it so hot....

Ditto! It passes the time when you're standing in line! :)

Beautiful photos ladies!! :rose:

wow. awesome thread idea. and a great start by two very luscious and beautiful women. keep it up ladies. :)

Thanks, everyone. :) I'd do another, but then I'd be hogging the thread! Come on ladies, post! :)

Lovely idea and gorgeous photos ladies, just wish I was brave enough! And I too do that when out and about, makes any shopping trip much more interesting....x

One from me. :)

Attachments

• Collage-7.jpg
    Collage-7.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,386
I also love the intrigue of clothed/unclothed pics... and the submissions so far are just incredible!

Lovely idea and gorgeous photos ladies, just wish I was brave enough! And I too do that when out and about, makes any shopping trip much more interesting....x
Oh come on! We're all friends here!! :rose:
My world, sexy dress and your curves give me pause.

You should be painted by Monet or Matisse

You're so sweet! Thank you, that's a great complement! :kiss:

Wow, just wow. Incredible posts. Sam, tali....so hot. What a great thread.

Back