Clearly the Allure has Won!

Clearly his loss. I couldn't care one bit if you were taller or shorter than me, you seem like a very smart and sexy lady and I'd be simply delighted to be on a date with you.

I don't normally do this but I need to vent for a minute.
I am home from a date and feel hurt because even after an evening of good conversation he had the nerve to tell me I was too tall. I was enjoying dinner and thought he was cute even, not so cute in the manners department though! His loss. Most of the time I love being tall, but there are days when I wish I was cute and petite.

I was feeling disappointed but am over that now and want to enjoy myself before I fall asleep.. I am half undressed and happen to like my choice of underwear tonight. So I will get to enjoy them and share a peek with you guys too💋

passive aggressive short prick

His loss. What a narrow minded asshole. Love watching you slide your hand down your panties!

I am home from a date and feel hurt because even after an evening of good conversation he had the nerve to tell me I was too tall. I was enjoying dinner and thought he was cute even, not so cute in the manners department though! His loss. Most of the time I love being tall, but there are days when I wish I was cute and petite.

I was feeling disappointed but am over that now and want to enjoy myself before I fall asleep.. I am half undressed and happen to like my choice of underwear tonight. So I will get to enjoy them and share a peek with you guys too💋

Oh Mum...he is a dumbass! I'm only 5'8", or 173 cm tall, but have never been intimidated by tall women... in fact, I would Love to offer my grooming services, I always thought it would be so sexy and fun to shave long legs and just see where things go from there. ;-) :p

Nah! You are not to tall, he's to small! (Between his ears) :D
I love the pics by the way!

You don't need to spend time around guys like that so better to find out early then after an emotional investment. We're who we are under our skin and its up to us to project a good outlook and make the most of every day.

They may or may not come off... I haven't decided yet. I do love love love the feel of the lace texture against my labia, especially now as they moisten and swell....

So beautiful, so sensual, so perfect. The man is a fool. Keep horny and soft kisses on that labia from me.

His loss indeed! How tall are you? Personally I'm 6 feet (181 cm) and don't have a problem at all if a woman is taller than me, no matter if in flat shoes or heels. You've always been fucking sexy to me, and I would never say no to a date with you :kiss:

Well he missed out on a beautiful evening and a beautiful lady. After looking at your pictures you posted I would be more then "hard" to get rid of with you around. Your beautiful. Never be upset by someone who can't and won't accept you for who and what you are. They are not worth your time or pity. Great pictures by the way. Did I mention that?

He is a fool.....you can park your boots....heels ...under my bed any time.....you are one sexy woman :rose::kiss:

Thank you for the pick me ups!!! You guys made me smile xoxo

Men and women come in all shapes and sizes and no one should feel at
liberty to critique. I should have told him to keep it in his head!

Moving forward... how about a ravishing at my desk??

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 23

Amen to that!

I wouldn't be walking in on you with your hand down your pants, or? ;)

I'd love to ravish you at your desk, in your kitchen, in the shower, and anywhere else we can come up with ;)

stunning .... sorry he disappointed you

It is always a pleasure to see your posts. I hope you get soon over this disappointment with that date. Actually I'm sure you will.

And you said it already yourself - so many shapes, sizes, colors, characters,... all different but each of them can be interesting personality.

can i crawl under ur desk and give you some "tech support"??

what a sexy pic! those lips are so luscious!

So great to see you sweet sexy one, and his loss. MMM would love to have a date with you, and YOU ARE LOOKING AMAZING.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

You look absolutely AMAZING in a this pic. :rose:

Hate that you went through that, but his loss in more ways than one it appears. Looking stunning in black and red Darlin :rose:

They may or may not come off... I haven't decided yet. I do love love love the feel of the lace texture against my labia, especially now as they moisten and swell....

Playm0mum, I have told you before that you are gorgeous and I stand by my statement! He is very insecure about himself and had to play you instead of being a real man! I am 5'5" and I love taller women. I would love to take you on a date and show you a good time and pleasant evening.

What fun that would be.

I think a ravishing sounds just.... delightful

Wow....his loss, dear !! :)

I'm sorry things didn't go well....sometimes it's probably better that situations like that get straightened out up front instead of leading on and blowing up later on.

A good ravishing is in need, indeed!

I'm sure sorry to hear about your disappointing date ): Maybe the poor guy was intimidated by your presence, you are quite the doll of a woman. Tall, raven dressed, goddess of the night! I sure would like to have the pleasure of ravishing you at anytime of day, on the desk, kitchen counter, on the hood of the car on top of the hills over looking the city lights. It's tough for me to find a woman to match my stature of 6'3" 250 as well, so I empathize with you. I love seeing your pics, they always lift my spirits and give me a charge of excitement. Much love to you!

I'd ravish you anywhere

Damn damn damn. I want you

Back