Clearly the Allure has Won!

I would have lived to had the pleasure of seeing you in your latex outfit in person. I can only imagine how form fitting and erotic it was .

My skin enjoys so many different textures, lace being one of many that light up my senses. The thought of hands exploring my curves over these fabrics makes my inner lips heat up with arousal.

Fuck, you look so sexy

At 40 I did something that I probably should have tried 20 years ago as now I seem a bit to old to indulge. However, it was very fun and made me feel like a whole different person. It is funny how an outfit can stir up certain moods!

I went to a fun store and tried on latex outfits. It was a workout and I was covered in baby powder. The whole experience was fun, as the lady helping me was getting right into it and zipping me up, smoothing me out and choosing all sorts of getups. Some I physically could not get into being 6 feet tall and plus sized but those that did give in to my curves made me blush when I saw them in the mirror.

These were a few of my favourites:)
Oh wow! I'm staring.

I don't normally do this but I need to vent for a minute.
I am home from a date and feel hurt because even after an evening of good conversation he had the nerve to tell me I was too tall. I was enjoying dinner and thought he was cute even, not so cute in the manners department though! His loss. Most of the time I love being tall, but there are days when I wish I was cute and petite.

I was feeling disappointed but am over that now and want to enjoy myself before I fall asleep.. I am half undressed and happen to like my choice of underwear tonight. So I will get to enjoy them and share a peek with you guys too💋

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 27
Hate that you went through that, but his loss in more ways than one it appears. Looking stunning in black and red Darlin :rose:

They may or may not come off... I haven't decided yet. I do love love love the feel of the lace texture against my labia, especially now as they moisten and swell....

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 23
I always thought taller was better - more legs to kiss before they wrap around my head.

They may or may not come off... I haven't decided yet. I do love love love the feel of the lace texture against my labia, especially now as they moisten and swell....

How I wish I could taste your juices over the lace then may be directly from your lips....thanks for sharing you are a real hot woman

I am home from a date and feel hurt because even after an evening of good conversation he had the nerve to tell me I was too tall. I was enjoying dinner and thought he was cute even, not so cute in the manners department though! His loss. Most of the time I love being tall, but there are days when I wish I was cute and petite.

I was feeling disappointed but am over that now and want to enjoy myself before I fall asleep.. I am half undressed and happen to like my choice of underwear tonight. So I will get to enjoy them and share a peek with you guys too💋

I love tall women! And wow, very sexy underwear

His lost, our gain. To bad he has an inferiority complex. I'd drink your tall glass of sexy any day.

wow... what a dick, their loss.. you are stunning! thank you for sharing and don't worry about people who feel the need to pick at little details about you. you are beautiful and there is someone out there who will appreciate you for you :)

Back