Chesapeake Walmart mass shooting: 7 dead, including the shooter

Rotadom

Satan's Plaything
https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/chesapeake/police-respond-to-shooting-at-chesapeake-walmart/

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Authorities say 7 people, including the suspect, are dead following a mass shooting Tuesday night at a Walmart just off Battlefield Blvd. in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Police say there were multiple counts of both dead and injured found inside the building, where the shooting occurred. A greeter on duty at the time told WAVY the shooting started in the back of the store. One person was also found deceased outside the front entrance.

The call reporting the shooting came in at 10:12 p.m. Tuesday, when the Walmart Supercenter was still open to the public. Night shift workers had just recently checked in.
Chesapeake PD spokesperson Leo Kosinski did not have many updates in a briefing around 12:40 a.m. He says the injured were rushed to multiple area hospitals.

A spokesperson for Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, the area’s closest level 1 trauma center, confirmed five patients were being treated there.

GO GO NRA!!! Moar Guns!!

Hey Greg, maybe they need stronger doors on stores, eh Greg?

GO GO NRA!!! Moar Guns!!

Hey Greg, maybe they need stronger doors on stores, eh Greg?
Yeah, not sure the stronger doors would help if it was a manager (based on the report you linked) who was the one who was doing the shooting. They tend to have keys for things.

And those who love their guns will say, if those Walmart employees had guns…

EXACTLY what we need! Not!

Black Friday shopping is looking a bit sketch this year. Perhaps skip the buy one get one AR-15 deal.

Arming as many people as possible sure has led to a peaceful society. The bad guys have simply retreated to the shadows.

Now, if we could just arm school children and fetuses...

My heart goes out to the victims and their families. It quite clear that people especially the weak minded/deranged are unhinged thus destroying others lives.....
Before it's over with they will ban private ownership of firearms in the same manner they have in all of the totalitarian regimes throughout all history . Punish the cat for what the dog chewed up......

My heart goes out to the victims and their families. It quite clear that people especially the weak minded/deranged are unhinged thus destroying others lives.....
Before it's over with they will ban private ownership of firearms in the same manner they have in all of the totalitarian regimes throughout all history . Punish the cat for what the dog chewed up......
When children don't respect their toys and hurt others with them, the toys get taken away. Gun owners as a whole have proven that they are not worthy of the responsibility.

Employee Briana Tyler told ABC’s “Good Morning America” that workers had gathered in the store’s break room as part of their regular routine ahead of their shifts.

“I looked up, and my manager just opened the door and he just opened fire,” she said, adding that “multiple people” dropped to the floor.

“He didn’t say a word, he didn’t say anything at all,” she said.

https://apnews.com/article/walmart-shooting-chesapeake-virginia-b52927596381aa65efed367ce0c81c83

When children don't respect their toys and hurt others with them, the toys get taken away. Gun owners as a whole have proven that they are not worthy of the responsibility.
Once again would you punish your daughter because your son arrived home late from beout?

I don't deal with irrelevant hypothetical nonsense.
Yeah but what if your car drives into a lake? Would seat belts be good then?

Yeah but what if there's a ticking time bomb? Brutal medieval style torture would be okay? Right?

Yeah but what if I was robbed in a government building? Wouldn't concealed weapons in divorce court be good thing?

And let the cries for more gun control begin.

As if criminals ever obey the law anyway...

A little common sense goes a long way. You should consider it sometime.

Even Tombstone had gun laws

For all the talk of the “Wild West,” the policymakers of 1880 Tombstone—and many other Western towns—were ardent supporters of gun control.

In late 1880, as regional violence ratcheted up, Tombstone strengthened its existing ban on concealed weapons to outlaw the carrying of any deadly weapons within the town limits.

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/01/even-tombstone-had-gun-laws-047366

The alleged killer is a young black male. No doubt the victim of white intimidation and discrimination.

And let the cries for more gun control begin.

As if criminals ever obey the law anyway...
I feel the same way about all rape and murder laws. Why bother? Rapists gonna rape. Murderers gonna murder. Why have any laws at all?

1669228766418.jpeg

I feel the same way about all rape and murder laws. Why bother? Rapists gonna rape. Murderers gonna murder. Why have any laws at all?

View attachment 2190320
That you equate a law abiding gun owner to be the equivalent to a murderer only shows you little you understand the world around you.

That you would also equate law abiding men as equal to rapists merely because they have the same bodily organs is, once again, proof of your mental handicap obstructing your ability to think logically.

CRIMINALS are not the "law abiding." CRIMINALS do not "obey the law." Laws exist to punish CRIMINALS.

You would assert that merely being a law abiding member of society is enough to bring down the punishment of the law on the basis of MERELY RESEMBLING a criminal.

Meanwhile, REAL CRIMINALS are allowed to roam freely in society, even after they've been caught, to do what they want while you pursue your neighbors for offenses which exist only inside your mind.

That's beyond fucked up.

CRIMINALS are not the "law abiding." CRIMINALS do not "obey the law." Laws exist to punish CRIMINALS.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Laws exist to facilitate a safe and orderly society. Most laws have nothing to do with criminal activity. That is unless you believe leash laws, handicap parking, and seat belt requirements are about punishing criminals.

The alleged killer is a young black male. No doubt the victim of white intimidation and discrimination.
The killer is someone who has been permitted access to rapid-fire weapons that no one, regardless of color or political persuasion, should have in a civilized country--and wouldn't have in most country other than the gun nuts-strangled United States.

Back