Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Oh I just thought you may have been alluding to liking the thought of seeing other parts of the male anatomy pop up as well!

And everyone secretly likes a little spanking but the caning emoji was the closest I could get ha!

I like sensory stuff persay, but not exactly pain. What other parts of you pop up like that? :eek:

Yeah just soft, long teasing and edging, that’s what I’m all about...:rolleyes:

My pet snake always pops his fat head up at the most inopportune moments! Euphemism, or not? You be the judge haha!

Just a small, perfectly formed little iso bump from your resident English Aussie :devil:

Hey hey!

Surely the traffic on this site must be through the roof in these stay at home times! Anyhow, would love a lady to have a cheeky isoflirt with this English guy in Oz :devil:

Hey hey!

Any ladies want a cheeky chat with a cute, cheeky, sporty English guy in Aus!? If the English accent does it for you then very happy to skype also.

Happy to chat about anything as long as it involves helping you get to the top of your Everest O :devil:

I can’t help but wonder how much traffic this site must have got over the last month!? Also in Aus, literotica got a mention from a fairly high profile female celeb the other dayin Insta, the first time I’ve ever heard it get a mention!

Interesting times at the moment right?
Some love the time alone,
Others not so much.
Let it be known that I’m here to help!
All you ladies craving an English gent
To ease you through from one day
Into the next.
On this site we all share some common ground
Naughtiness (and sometimes nice) is the common denominator!

Here for you is a cheeky guy looking to tease and please,
Every which way he cannot aural accents is the preference!
Ladies whilst you browse through, drop me a PM...
Promise I won’t bite too hardy less you ask nicely :devil:

Morning/afternoon/evening all!

Brrrrrr it’s a chilly one here in Aus... honestly, it’s the cold I promise, it grows! :rolleyes:

Any ladies passing through and fancy a cheeky chat with a sporty English guy then you know where I am :devil: I’d offer you a warm cup of tea or coffee and a chocolate covered digestive biscuit but you know... social distancing and all that, you’ll just have to imagine how could that would be! X

Bring your best aural antics and banter
Until we have teased and pleased each other
More than we can both take.
Please drop me a PM if a cheeky English accent gets your pussy galloping :devil:

Hey hey!

The suns out but it is so cold in Sydney today. I mean ‘so cold’ is only relative, as it’s still 10 degrees celsius so no doubt there are a plethora of colder places on earth at the moment!

Anyhow, I have a relatively free weekend coming up and would love to test out my aural skills on a willing female who loves an English accent, cheeky banter, and general flirt. If that’s you, come on over :devil:

65669374.jpg

Morning/afternoon/evening all!

I hope you’re all having a wonderful time whatever time in the day or night it is in your part of the world!

I’ve neglected lit for a while but find myself working from home today with no meetings and craving for a cheeky female to Take a chance on this cheeky English chap to have some fun with :devil: I’m partial to a voice chat so if the english accent does it for you then jump on over... I have a plethora of tricks to hopefully get your juices flowing, and if you haven’t worked out just how cunning a linguist I am then, this probably isn’t going to work!

Hope to chat soon x

I’m back!

You know how life sometimes just gets in the way, especially with the world as it is at the moment… well I’ve decided to dip my balls back into the water, and see if there are any cute, cheeky females around who fancy a nibble! I’m English but still living in Aus so if the English accent (mixed with a tiny little bit of Aussie) does it for you then you know where to cum :devil:

Well I’ve just about managed to climb out from under all the messages I received off the back of that last little note….:rolleyes:

But seriously, lockdowns suck. Especially when the weather outside is average, which in Sydney today it has been. Hit me up if you’re female, with a pulse, and fancy some cheeky banter with a cunning linguist :devil:

So, still in lockdown here….

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Jamaican.
Jamaican who?
Jamaican me horny.

Come and have some banter ladies…. Please! :devil:

Hey hey,

Hope everyone’s doing well!

Just a cheeky little bump… you know the kind.. the bump that forms when a guy puts on some jogging bottoms without pants and has a nice thick bulge that hangs down his leg and bumps along as he walks… wish that was me haha :devil:

Hopefully this has caused a lady or two to smile or fantasise… if so, drop me a note, I’ll be gentle until you ask me not to :rolleyes:

Evening all!

Just throwing my rod out in the hope that a lovely lit female maybe passing by and fancy a nibble :rolleyes:

If you like a cheeky, english, sporty guy then you’ll be very disappointed… nah only kidding, I’ll try my best to live up to all of the above and even throw in some serious cunning linguistic skills as well if you play your cards right :caning:

Thank you… I think I’ll take that as a compliment! Ah damn the time difference in this world. Who knows, maybe the morning impression of a tent in the sheets in Aus, will work with a lazy evening lying back in bed and a damp patch starting to form in UK… :devil: anow there’s a delicious thought!

Appreciate the message :rolleyes:

Hey hey!

A very happy and horny new year to all you lovely lit ladies out there!

Just checking back in as it’s been a little while between strokes… on the keyboard that is, obviously… damn you lot, always thinking the worst/best :devil:

Still cheeky, still kind of cute, still English, and still up for a chat with any ladies passing through who are particularly partial to the English accent.

Drop me a PM as would love to have a chat! :caning:

Hey hey!

So I’m up at a ridiculous hour in Aus, due to the ridiculous amount of rain! Now, there’s a million jokes about how hard the rain is and how wet the ladies are, but… that almost reminded me of a classic joke I want you to rate please….!

Give it to me! Give it to me!" she yelled. "I'm so wet, give it to me now!" She could scream all she wanted, but I was keeping the umbrella.

Anyone need a spare umbrella… willing to lend you mine, as long as you’ll handle it carefully and get it up every morning (and evening) regardless of the weather :devil:

If that doesn’t deserve a cheeky pm then I don’t know what does! X

Haha it was absolutely soaking! Now just a little moist…

Still searching for a cheeky connection if any ladies are intrigued and fancy some banter :cattail:

Be careful what you wish for
Unless it’s a cheeky, English, sporty,
Male. In which case, if you can’t be careful, just have fun :devil:
Please feel free to drop me a message ladies!

Haha the only thing being broken around here is the elastic in my pants at the moment! :devil: Too much…

Still looking ladies, if you’re passing through and fancy a cheeky chat with an English gent :rolleyes:

Happy Super Bowl Monday (in Aus)!

It’s a day off for me as I finish my avo on toast and settle in!! Any ladies fancy keeping this cute, english, cheeky guy on track :devil:

If your super bowl knowledgee is 8/10 then I’ll be between your thighs in seconds…:cattail:

Morning all!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekeeend, or are continuing to have a great Sunday evenning… on you back, or knees I imagine if you’re here!

It’s raining here (again) although lucky I’m not further north up the Easts coast as the floods are horrendous :(

As it is, I find myself working (very hard…obviously! In every sense of the word…) from home today so if any ladies are passing through and fancy some cheeky banter and a flirt with this cute, English-accented guy then drop me a message!

The suns out! No, that’s not a euphemism for anything… although my buns probably do need some air after a hot shower this morning and now confined to some tight grey boxers, showing the outline of…. Sorry I digress!

if you’re a female and up for a little cheeky chat with an english gent then I’m your man, hit me up, drop me a pm, or even send a pigeon… 😜

Back