Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Rugby indeed 5by5... all that tackle flying around, tight shorts and big thighs something you’re into!? ;)

Well if any of you ladies have been enjoying the rugby World Cup lately then you’ll know what is rugby boys are about haha! Eng v Aus on Saturday will be massive!

Drop me a PM as this English rugby boy would love to charm you, flirt and teach you about ball play (although most of you on here are no doubt experts already ;)) whenever you fancy it :devil:

Be a flirty, fun female and
Understand how to tease a
Mediocre looking English guy
Perfectly. The rewards will be endless! ;)

Come on ladies, I know you’re reading and tempted for a flirt with this cheeky English chap, so drop me a PM... I won’t bite hard!

Just reeling in the line, and another gentle under arm flick out into the current... I know there’s a few cute lit ladies swimming around out there, I just need to tempt them in somehow!

Ok, howabout this - one time only, 24hr free trial! That’s right, for 24 hrs only I’ll give you a totally free and unique 5min voice chat on skype! No strings attached :devil: If the 5mins goes well and we both are lying back on our bed with that warm glow and grin then the free session could last up to an hour!

Drop me a PM :D

(Yes I know skype is free :rolleyes:, just trying to insert a little humour around these parts, and everyone knows sarcasm is the highest form of wit ha!)

Well after that rugby performance, I desperately need some consoling...! Any ladies browsing who quite like the idea of an English rugby lad to play with!? :devil:

🚨 12hr alert! 🚨

Just a little English bump as am working from home tomorrow so any ladies around for a cheeky flirt, and/ or that love an English accent you know where to cum :devil:

Hmmm I’m torn... I’m hoping that’s a typo and you meant ‘beat’ :rolleyes:

If not, you’re welcome to your opinion, but hopefully by reading through a few of the posts on this thread you can see my playful nature :devil:

Oh and by the way... you’re welcome to beat (off) this cheeky chappy whenever you wish!

Hmmm I’m torn... I’m hoping that’s a typo and you meant ‘beat’ :rolleyes:

If not, you’re welcome to your opinion, but hopefully by reading through a few of the posts on this thread you can see my playful nature :devil:

Oh and by the way... you’re welcome to beat (off) this cheeky chappy whenever you wish!

Yes it was supposed to say beat lol it was early when I typed it.if it was last night i was a bit tipsy too. You are yummmmmm

:kiss:

Haha you might be surprised what a cute English accent can do from any distance! :devil:

Any ladies passing through that fancy a cheeky flirt this morning/evening!?

Hey hey!

It’s been a while... hope everyone’s well and you ladies got wat you deserved from Santa’s sack! :devil:

If you’re craving a cheeky English voice to get you through and just ease some that tension building up between your thighs, give me a shout :caning:

It’s been a while... hope everyone’s well and you ladies got wat you deserved from Santa’s sack! :devil:

If you’re craving a cheeky English voice to get you through and just ease some that tension building up between your thighs, give me a shout :caning:

Not a Sack I would be interested in!...:cattail:

Haha! Who wouldnt be interested in Santa’s sack!?

I mean having a sack you can throw over your shoulder is impressive...although mildly inconvenient I admit. But then having so many options inside that sack with which to shower males and females with, well that’s a talent you’ve got to admire!

PS - thanks for those that messaged about the fires here in Aus. All good here in Sydney. And today we have rain! So feel free to drop me a note if you’re bored:devil:

By now you probably know what I’m looking for,
Unless I’m mistaken there’s plenty of ladies out there who definitely aren’t a bore.
My task now is to find a flirty female who loves an English accent,
Please don’t be shy I’ll make it way more pleasing than paying rent!

Well I’m definitely no cunning linguist but hopefully it’s a bit more creative than the usual! Drop me a note if you’re partial to a cute English accent, and want to have a cheeky flirt :devil:

British guy with a Hugh Grant accent
Uncut and 7” if that’s important to you
Moderately attractive
But a cheeky sense of humour and a professional tease

Come one lovely ladies of lit, take a chance, throw this English bulldog a bone - I promise you good, flirty conversation and an outstanding Bannana bread recipe ;)

Hey lovely ladies of lit!

Just an evening bump here in Aus as I settle into another hot night ahead....hot for all the wrong reasons, sticky and sweaty.. and not in a good way!

I’ve got a weekend without the housemates so if anyone fancies being entertained with some cheeky English banter and flirting then you know where to cum!

Drop me a PM, I’ll make it worth your while I promise! X

This weather in Australia is craaaazy at the moment! Fires and now floods :eek:

Any ladies around who fancy a cheeky little flirt... there’s a little voice clip above, hope you like what you hear! :devil:

Oh I just thought you may have been alluding to liking the thought of seeing other parts of the male anatomy pop up as well!

And everyone secretly likes a little spanking but the caning emoji was the closest I could get ha!

Back