Chat Error

Madelynn12

Virgin
Joined
Aug 9, 2016
Posts
6
Hello,

I keep getting internal server error messages on chat and now I’m not able to login at all. Usually I can just refresh a few times and the chat will load but now it’s just telling me to try back later. I’ve also had issues scrolling through the room list when I can get on. Any ideas as to what is happening? Thanks in advance!
 
Try clearing your browser history or another browser, but I can assure you, posting multiple will not expedite help.
 
Apologies for the double post. After the first, I couldn’t find it again and my profile was saying zero, posts so I wasn’t sure if it went through. I did try clearing my browser history with no luck though. Has the chat function been acting up in general lately? Thanks again!
 
Apologies for the double post. After the first, I couldn’t find it again and my profile was saying zero, posts so I wasn’t sure if it went through. I did try clearing my browser history with no luck though. Has the chat function been acting up in general lately? Thanks again!
I am getting the same. It was working find then started lagging and disconnecting. Cant log in at all now
 
Apologies for the double post. After the first, I couldn’t find it again and my profile was saying zero, posts so I wasn’t sure if it went through. I did try clearing my browser history with no luck though. Has the chat function been acting up in general lately? Thanks again!
I am getting the same. It was working fine then started lagging and disconnecting. Cant log in at all now
 
Apologies for the double post. After the first, I couldn’t find it again and my profile was saying zero, posts so I wasn’t sure if it went through. I did try clearing my browser history with no luck though. Has the chat function been acting up in general lately? Thanks again!
From what i can see you are temp banned until 2026-07-31
 
Apologies for the double post. After the first, I couldn’t find it again and my profile was saying zero, posts so I wasn’t sure if it went through. I did try clearing my browser history with no luck though. Has the chat function been acting up in general lately? Thanks again!
Yes it has been...when you get the error just try refreshing the browser once or twice and it tends to load. This has been happening to alot of people so its not just you. Although clearing your cache and cookies is a good idea as well.
 
From what i can see you are temp banned until 2026-07-31
Hi there. Thanks for responding! Do you know why I was banned? I don’t think I’ve spoken to anyone really in weeks so I’m not sure what would have triggered it. And I tried to login today (8/1) with the same error. Thanks again for your help.
 
Hi friskylilkitten. I’m still unable to login to the chat. Would you be able to check to see what’s going on? Thanks in advance!
 
Am also unable to log in - it says internal error, been like this for weeks. Chat is not available. You can't enter chat right now. Try waiting for a bit and Retry. When I do that, a white page with internal server error in plain text....
 
apparently in the consenting non consent room, asking for (consenting to) non consenting sex is banned....didn't see that one coming. Anyway I've asked for my account to be removed now that I am banned from chat. hey ho.
 
You directly violated one of the automatic bans and have already been told that in Private message. Even though it was in the CNC room, rules still apply.

3. The following topics will result in an Instant and Permanent Ban from the chat services and possibly from Literotica.com com entirely. The legal age on Literotica.com is 18 years old or over. There is no discussion or further warnings for these topics or rules.

A. Chatters who are below the age of 18. (real life or roleplay)

B. Discussion of any sexual activity below the age of 18. Ageplay below 18 is strictly and explicitly prohibited in any form or context, erotic or otherwise. (real life or roleplay)

C. Discussion of any sexual activity (or grooming towards activity) with family members of blood relation or inherent power dynamic. (real life)

D. Discussion of rape or abuse, of anyone who can not consent to roleplay. (real life, or third party fantasies)

E. Discussion of any bestiality, real animals and/or animal sexual anatomy. (real life or roleplay)

F. Discussion of necrophilia, snuff, cannibalism and vore. (real life or roleplay)

G. Solicitation of real money. (real life)
 
Back
Top