Cfnm...your thoughts?

My husband loves it - especially when whatever outfit I'm wearing includes his favorite black boots.

I actually love it too. Having absolute total control over someone who is so much bigger and stronger than I am is a complete and total turn-on! (I especially love telling him when he can and can't speak and listening to him beg for permission to orgasm :devil: )

Love it Liz.

I’ve bern exploring some CMNF experiences which have been fantastic, but never have experienced CFNM, not someone who typically ends up on that side of things, but love the idea of switching roles here, I doubt my current friend is the one for that, but you never know!

I've always enjoyed the visit at my doctor's...but now she has retired.

I had a woman doctor a while back. I was getting a physical and she suddenly said, "Ok, go ahead and take down your pants and underwear to your knees." For some reason, and I don't know why, I thought a male staff member would somehow come in and do this part or we'd skip it altogether.

It was strange pulling down my pants in front of her. Thankfully, my dick was having a good day.

This is possibly my favourite ever thread on Lit. What an amazingly simple yet powerful thing. Can’t wait to try this with a guy I’m messing around with. Giving him the power... just the thought sends shivers down me...😍

I had a woman doctor a while back. I was getting a physical and she suddenly said, "Ok, go ahead and take down your pants and underwear to your knees." For some reason, and I don't know why, I thought a male staff member would somehow come in and do this part or we'd skip it altogether.

It was strange pulling down my pants in front of her. Thankfully, my dick was having a good day.

I had the same type experience which I described in another thread. I've had a female doctor for 8 years now. The first physical I had with her reminded me of a cfnm situation. I wore only a exam gown tied at the back. When we got to the prostate exam she had me stand in front of the exam table, spread my legs and lean forward. She pulled the gown apart, the tie came undone and the gown slid off my shoulders and bunched around my wrists leaving me totally exposed. She went,"oh, sorry" and proceeded with the exam.
What I wanted to do was just turn around, let the gown fall to the floor and tell her I didn't need it after all.
I got even with her the next exam by being completely shaved. Her eyes really opened with that. I've got a physical coming up next month with her nurse practitioner, so I'm hoping for a cfnm moment with her.

This is possibly my favourite ever thread on Lit. What an amazingly simple yet powerful thing. Can’t wait to try this with a guy I’m messing around with. Giving him the power... just the thought sends shivers down me...😍

I agree completely, but with the thought of giving a woman all of the power....

I agree completely, but with the thought of giving a woman all of the power....

It's actually fun either way, at least for me. Although, I definitely do enjoy "misusing" my power whenever I get the chance :devil: :)

My husband loves it - especially when whatever outfit I'm wearing includes his favorite black boots.

I actually love it too. Having absolute total control over someone who is so much bigger and stronger than I am is a complete and total turn-on! (I especially love telling him when he can and can't speak and listening to him beg for permission to orgasm :devil: )

You would be so much fun to play with. I love a woman that will take absolute total control over me.

The power may be equal to some extent if the male enjoys his nudity. I am in that category. Even though I enjoy it, I love the fact that she enjoys it and can do so while staying dressed and in control of the situation. I am embarrassed at times and that is part of the fun. If she has me do things that I might not otherwise do, like show my nakedness to her friends, I enjoy that embarrassment. I enjoy doing what she wants, when she wants and where she wants. I don't find it humiliating to be her toy and for her to enjoy me in most any way she wants. She ultimately has the power in this exchange and I enjoy the dynamic.

I can say this is the exact type of dynamic I would like although I have to admit that in my case I would definitely be unbelievably humiliated to be naked in front of dressed women like that but that's precisely why it's exciting. If I were comfortable being naked there wouldn't be that little thrill to it of being exposed and vulnerable and there is nothing you can do about it.

Experience

I’ve always had different CFNM fantasy’s, and I’ve always dreamed of the day I could act out these fantasy’s

I think the vulnerability is what makes it feel so dirty, a little shameful, but that's what makes it hot in that moment.

Well, it was a thing when I started as a Domme in 1975.

In my only relationship with a Domme, it was the very first thing she ordered me to do. It was a test, actually, that involved more than just stripping, and when I left her house after that test, I had no idea if I passed. Did not hear back from her for almost a week.

She eventually called. I passed that test, and then graduated to more training.

Absolutely! Giving a woman all of the power is where it gets really interesting.

Giving the woman the power? Don't they usually just assume the powerful, dominant position with the need for permission from us??

Does anybody in this thread engage in CFNM in a setting where the male is not submissive because I do. I am not submissive at all definitely dominant, I just have a thing for sex with women in something be it clothes or lingerie.

Hmmm...

I've never had a chance to experience real CFNM, but I did enjoy being examined by my doctor, a woman...

Im really into cmnf. Im not super attracted to the male body (sorry lol) and like to feel exposed

My wife knows she has to be careful with telling me forcefully to get nude in a private setting...
She does it if we are alone, and I comply
She knows if we were at a clothing optional place I would do it (we have never)
She knows if she tells me to do so in front of her girlfriends I would do it... I hope she thought it right and they know because I will do it...

I would never do it in an out of place location... in a public space were society norms, common sense or law forbids it...

I hope one day going to a clothing optional space again and having her tell me to get nude....

My wife knows she has to be careful with telling me forcefully to get nude in a private setting...
She does it if we are alone, and I comply
She knows if we were at a clothing optional place I would do it (we have never)
She knows if she tells me to do so in front of her girlfriends I would do it... I hope she thought it right and they know because I will do it...

I would never do it in an out of place location... in a public space were society norms, common sense or law forbids it...

I hope one day going to a clothing optional space again and having her tell me to get nude....

My thoughts are similar to yours. I will not put myself in jeopardy. I don't want to be arrested. That said, my wife knows I will do anything she wants, almost anywhere she wants. I have all but begged her to set up a situation where I could be naked for her and a couple of her friends. She doesn't want to show me to her friends. I think she is worried that I want sexual involvement with them. That is not the case.

I had a similar true experience to a few above with a female doctor.
I was having my final medical as I left the army.
It was being done by an attractive Captain.
Most of it was done with me in a pair of underpants, and her dressed in normal army uniform.
Eventually she asked me take of my pants and stand in front of the chair that she was sitting in.
I did as I was told, staring straight ahead at the wall above head, when she took my balls in her hand and asked me to cough.
Her cool hands on my balls gave me a start, but soon warmed up.
I coughed twice for her then she asked me to turn around and bend over.
I did so, feeling massively embarrassed wondering where this was going. Fortunatley she soon asked me stand up and put my pants back on.
She then went to her desk to examine the pee sample that I had brought with me, which I had produced when I had first arrived.
After a few minutes she asked me if I had had sexual intercourse that morning.
Feeling a little flustered I informed her that I hadn't.
She looked a little confused and said that I had an unusual amount of (something) in my pee, which would normally indicate that someone had had sex recently.
She then looked me straight in the eye and asked me if I had masturbated that morning.
Gulp! err yes I had, was the embarrsed reply not being able to meet her gaze. She then just sat started doing the paperwork, whilst I sat there in my underpants with a semi hard on not knowing where to look.
Eventually I was allowed to get dressed and be on my way, where as quickly as I could I imaginatively re-lived the events in my mind, with a few alterations, and a happier ending.
Since then I have not been in a similar situation, but it left me with a lasting appreciation of the CFNM genre.

For me, CFNM goes under 'fantasies I wish had happened to me as a teenager' and generally involve themes of being stuck in situations lasting weeks or months, where teen and/or adult females are in charge, and I'm kept naked with zero opportunity to masturbate. Variations on the female's reactions to the unavoidable and prominent developing male sexual frustration. I'm quite disappointed with teen-myself, for never even conceiving of the concept of orgasm denial, male or female.

So in general C(F/f)N(M/m), org-denial, nc is one of the erotica genres I like.

Which is why I'm here now. The ASN storyboard shut down recently, and I happened to wonder if a particular story started there, has shown up and been continued anywhere else. It is "Fall Into a CFNM Life - Part 2" by author D.B. A very well written start, with great potential.
Knowing ASN was to shut down in October 2019, the author had commented "I’ll probably start posting to Literotica ultimately."

But so far, apparently not. No such author or title here. I saved a copy of the story, and really hope more will come. If you see this D.B. , please do continue.

It has been a number of years ago, but in my mid 20's I was invited to an invitation only party by a woman that I had met through some mutual friends of mine. She was probably in here late 40's or so. I was single, didn't know a lot of people, so I went to meet people.

As she was handing me the invitation I was asked if I knew how to keep my mouth shut. I told her I could and said good, and handed me the invitation. In the invitation it said to dress casual and comfortable . I showed up and was let in the door and led directly to the woman who invited me. I was handed a drink and she took me by the arm and showed me around, introduced me to people. I had a great time and she stayed on my arm. This was an early evening party so after a couple of hours, I was feeling no pain, people were leaving. I figured the partly was ending, she must of sensed that I was thinking of leaving when she said I would like to discuss something with you out on the patio. We go to the patio and she gets right to the point about an after party, and asked if I wanted to stay for it and if I did there were conditions. I looked at her puzzled and asked what conditions? She told me that if I agreed to stay, I would have to be naked, I would not be allowed to touch anybody else or myself unless instructed too, and that she would be in charge of me and that I would be hers for the night. So I stayed, there were about 12 to 15 fully clothed women and 6 of us guys, not a one of of us over 30. I got fondled, I got stroked, I got my ass swatted many times, I ate my dates pussy until she came while other women watched. I got plastic rings tossed onto my cock. I got showed off, it was just an awesome experience. My night ended with me jerking off for my date. Which I cam very very quickly. She handed me a towel, game me a big kiss and said goodnight.
I had a blast, loved being toyed with like that. Loved the attention.
A year later she found me to invite me again, but when I told her I was in a relationship, she wished me well and that was the last I saw of her.

Last edited:
Back