Samantha47
Virgin
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2023
- Posts
- 8,721
Oh yesOpen?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh yesOpen?
All could see?Oh yes
I absolutely love the feel of teeth! Biting, chewing, raking. It puts me in quite the primal state!Teeth. Fingers. Sometimes the heat off a cigarette. If its big enough, wrapping your belt around it and giving a pull.
Completely agree! Pain on erogenous zones is a completely different level, especially when the pain fuses with pleasure to create a truly unique experience.Special pain, special times
Sex is no fun if it isn't primal lol somebody is going to get a bruise and one of us will be sore somewhere tomorrow.I absolutely love the feel of teeth! Biting, chewing, raking. It puts me in quite the primal state!![]()
Would be wonderfulAll could see?
I'm so ready to experience thatSex is no fun if it isn't primal lol somebody is going to get a bruise and one of us will be sore somewhere tomorrow.
I know honey lolI'm so ready to experience that