Campus experiment (closed)

He now slides off her hips and in the middle of her legs. Jon starts to rub her lower back upper ass area. As his hands work over her firm ass he finds him self lowering his face to the side of her ass cheek on her outer hip and he starts to play soft kisses along the ass and leg meeting with each kiss only moving over about 1/4 of a kiss. Jon is shocked but loving what hes doing.

Last edited:
Well... Now... That is... Entertaining feeling.

Every now and then I slide my tongue from your far hip to where I stopped kissing you at. I move my hands down by your ankles now, as I rub them up your legs while my mouth kisses your sexy ass cheek. I chuckle and ask "In a good way, or should I stop?"

Laughs saying " This is soooo silly but kinda fun. You all so got a hot ass too so all the better." Starts to kiss 3 or 4 times then gives a little lick.

An unexpected uncharacteristic purr slipped from her lips at the sensation

Jon smiles as he kisses down the back of her leg to the ankle then kisses up the inside of her leg. As he kisses up the same leg he was kissing down he gives her other leg a massage. He enjoys hearing her purr.

Jon feels happy doing this for Loren. He wasn't sure why he felt so close to her. Maybe because they where not like the rest. The both went to the beat of there own drum. Jon also was loving the view. Jon wonders why he didn't try and make time before to talk to Loren. Jon thinks about it and comes up with they where always coming or going. Jon is happy for the now. That is one thing that Jon always admired about Loren. She did her thing and didn't care what others thought. He heard the guys talk and knew she put them off as much as scared her. He wonders to him self if she would stay with him. If she would want to get some land and share the cost. Jon knew he had the cash to buy a house, and if he could get this one then the renters would cover this.

Do you like having the big house to are selfs, just the 2 of us or do you miss it when the other 8 where here? Jon only paused his kissing to ask the question then started to kiss up her leg now. His lips where working up her mid thigh.

Its actually nice not having that bunch if prim and propers here.

I enjoy its not as busy here. We can stretch out and relax more. No rush getting in and out of the bathroom trying to fit your stuff in.

Jon smiles as he kisses down the back of her leg to the ankle then kisses up the inside of her leg. As he kisses up the same leg he was kissing down he gives her other leg a massage. He enjoys hearing her purr.

Jon now is kissing might thigh as his hands massage the other leg as she lays nude on her bed.

She stretched a little smiling.

I could definitely get used to this.

As Jons lips and hands inched closer to Loren hips he couldn't help but get excited. He wasn't sure how far to go up. Jon thought might as well go all the way and meet in the middle unless she tells me otherwise. Jon enjoys seeing Loren so relaxed.

Feeling all the tension leaving her body her eyes begin to close as she mumbles

Such a good boy

Jon now has his mouth on the outside of her pussy lips as he pulls his hands from her hips and starts to kiss her pussy lips on the out side going up then working down the slit on the other side working his way down to the clit but keeps kissing this pass he kisses on the top of the pussy lip kissing up the slit and away from the clit hood.. He dose kisses each kiss lap moves in a bit more to the center..

Her hips roll back unconsciously before moving to roll over onto her back.

Very good..

Jon smiles looking up Loren body as he starts to kiss the inside of her outer pussy lips. The tone of her voice causes a wave of energy to flow threw his body. His breathing is now with his nose only, and the airflow lightly moves over her clit.

She gasped out a purr...

What.. Exactly... Do you... Think you want sugar?

I want to put a smile on your face. Make you feel good so you sleep well tonight.

Jon now moves his hands up and starts to rub Loren's front shoulders off her collarbones as he extends his tongue partying her pussy lips slightly as he licks up and down the slit.

We... May not... Get... Any sleep... Tonight...

Her hand moved to grip his hair firm as she purred.

Back