Cal69's time to share

cal69 said:
either would be fine by me

Reckon that could certainly reach parts that other's can't!!! There's several places that could keep that fella entertained for hours that I can think of ;)

BTW - I've posted mine and hubby's first pics (thanks for your encouragement last night) - check em out if you wanna

DF69 xxxx

dirtyflirty69 said:
Reckon that could certainly reach parts that other's can't!!! There's several places that could keep that fella entertained for hours that I can think of ;)

BTW - I've posted mine and hubby's first pics (thanks for your encouragement last night) - check em out if you wanna

DF69 xxxx

and i'm sure I'd enjoy all of them.

Nice pics by the way :D

cal69 said:
and i'm sure I'd enjoy all of them.

Nice pics by the way :D

I'm sure you would hun ;)

Thanks for looking at the pics - there might be a few more up there tomorrow. Just need a few ladies to comment on hubby to give him a bit of a boost (he was as nervous about posting as me it turns out).

dirtyflirty69 said:
I'm sure you would hun ;)

Thanks for looking at the pics - there might be a few more up there tomorrow. Just need a few ladies to comment on hubby to give him a bit of a boost (he was as nervous about posting as me it turns out).

i'm sure you could think of ways of perking him up though ;)

cal69 said:
i'm sure you could think of ways of perking him up though ;)

I've got a couple of things in mind that would put a smile on his face ;) and on others if they knew!

dirtyflirty69 said:
mmmmmmm so does that make this a sticky thread now?!?!? ;)

that image just put yet another smile on my face :)

2 for dinner i'd better add more sauce then :D

Last edited:
cal69 said:
2 for dinner i'd better add more sauce then

And in true Benny Hill/Carry On tradition I have to follow with the line........

well you've certainly got enough meat and two veg hun, so keep the sauce cumming!

Mwah xxxx ;) ;)

Back