Cal69's time to share

John048 said:
Glad to hear.... ooh ya can't ever for get the lovely Fantasee..... dinner maybe late lol :D

*Smiles*... have a good day cal..... was good saying hi to ya :)
You too John :D

John048 said:
Yup we're back in role .. :D
Good for you John...enjoy...I'm still posting pics on 'the other side' (God it sounds like an episode of lost) but pop back occassionally to catch up.

cal69 said:
Good for you John...enjoy...I'm still posting pics on 'the other side' (God it sounds like an episode of lost) but pop back occassionally to catch up.

Thanks Cal... we will be... I know ..we appreciate when ya pop in and say Hi...... each time i watch lost i feel lost lol ... and the pic police (Owners) are at it again...... linking all mine :D

John048 said:
Thanks Cal... we will be... I know ..we appreciate when ya pop in and say Hi...... each time i watch lost i feel lost lol ... and the pic police (Owners) are at it again...... linking all mine :D
All i can say is that series better have a bloody good ending and not a crappy one like the prisoner had :rolleyes:
Can't be bovered with the pics here so sticking with the other place :D

cal69 said:
All i can say is that series better have a bloody good ending and not a crappy one like the prisoner had :rolleyes:
Can't be bovered with the pics here so sticking with the other place :D

*Laughing* i sure the hell hope so to... didn't see that one :D

understand.... no exactly what your saying ;)

John048 said:
*Laughing* i sure the hell hope so to... didn't see that one :D

understand.... no exactly what your saying ;)
Should have put ya glasses on John :D

Back