By Democrat Definition Joe Biden Is A Traitor

Yes, that's what it is. Because Joe Biden conspired to overturn an election and tried to hide top secret documents and called a secretary of state to overturn an election

đź‘Ť
He did hide secret documents, Biden did make phone calls to adversarial foreign nationals lining his pockets with cash. Trump will end up in court while the connected like Hillary and sleepy joe walk. I find it amusing that these sanctuary cities are choking on Biden’s illegal migrant invasion, overrunning civil institution that citizens paid for. Civil disturbances are breaking out all over the place. Migrants living on the streets of NYC, LA, SF, Bean town, Seattle, Portland. This is just the beginning of a real insurrection. Joe will be long gone but his legacy will remain for generations.

He did hide secret documents, Biden did make phone calls to adversarial foreign nationals lining his pockets with cash. Trump will end up in court while the connected like Hillary and sleepy joe walk. I find it amusing that these sanctuary cities are choking on Biden’s illegal migrant invasion, overrunning civil institution that citizens paid for. Civil disturbances are breaking out all over the place. Migrants living on the streets of NYC, LA, SF, Bean town, Seattle, Portland. This is just the beginning of a real insurrection.
So it's not equal treatment under the law, it's that you want Biden to be equally punished for your grievances for different crimes you have decided occured

By The Standards Democrats Applied To Trump, Joe Biden Is A Traitor​

If equal standards were applied, Joe Biden would be impeached both in the press and in Congress for treasonous collusion with foreign governments.
JOY PULLMANN
MAY 15, 2023

Democrats pursued the most recent Republican president with impeachment three times over allegations he had partnered with a foreign government to influence U.S. government policies. If equal standards were applied to the Biden family, Joe Biden would be impeached both in the press and in Congress for treasonous collusion with foreign governments.

Democrats claimed Donald Trump committed treason because his son had met with a Democrat-planted Russian lobbyist. In exchange for Russian assistance with election-influencing social media memes, the allegations went, Trump’s campaign promised a more Russia-friendly U.S. foreign policy.

Joe Biden’s family’s use of his high-level U.S. government positions to rake in millions from product-free “business deals” has been documented since before the Obama administration, perhaps most extensively by journalist Peter Schweizer. Last week, Republicans in Congress added more evidence to the accruing pile indicating the Biden family has been selling influence with the American government to foreign bidders for decades.

House Republicans called on the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate evidence at least nine Biden family members functioned as cutouts for some $10 million in foreign payments to “the big guy.” The nest of foreign payments to Biden family members under nearly two dozen shell companies looks like a mafia ledger.

More here: https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/1...rats-applied-to-trump-joe-biden-is-a-traitor/

This President is more like an employee of China than he is a servant of the American people.

You adore an actual traitor who incited an insurrection and stole top secret documents.

Where does your hypocrisy stop?

Not interested in reading pages of transcripts.
LOL no you'd rather be spoon fed your opinions....
But I was looking for something more substantive than 'Not even remotely comparable. '
Then read the fucking transcripts you lazy asshole.
I could reply with an equally trivial response.
Could reply????

Fuck your original post wasn't trivial enough!! Are you claiming you can do even worse!!

So it's not equal treatment under the law, it's that you want Biden to be equally punished for your grievances for different crimes you have decided occured
That pretty much sums up ican't's grievances .

He did hide secret documents, Biden did make phone calls to adversarial foreign nationals lining his pockets with cash. Trump will end up in court while the connected like Hillary and sleepy joe walk. I find it amusing that these sanctuary cities are choking on Biden’s illegal migrant invasion, overrunning civil institution that citizens paid for. Civil disturbances are breaking out all over the place. Migrants living on the streets of NYC, LA, SF, Bean town, Seattle, Portland. This is just the beginning of a real insurrection. Joe will be long gone but his legacy will remain for generations.
WhitePeopleTwitter-15xo2do.jpg

LOL no you'd rather be spoon fed your opinions....

Then read the fucking transcripts you lazy asshole.

Could reply????

Fuck your original post wasn't trivial enough!! Are you claiming you can do even worse!!
Bite me at your leisure.

I was looking for something like a complete sentence, or even a paragraph.

Bite me at your leisure.

I was looking for something like a complete sentence, or even a paragraph.
•
So the rapey, racist, misogynistic, corrupt orange traitor is too cowardly to attend the debates. and an orange minion is too cowardly to read a transcript that DESTROYS their entire bullshit narrative.

Totally on brand.

đź‘Ť

🤣

🇺🇸

What, exactly, made you think I was a fan of Trump?

He's an habitual liar, serial adulterer, whiny crybaby.

Thou fool

What, exactly, made you think I was a fan of Trump?

He's an habitual liar, serial adulterer, whiny crybaby.

Thou fool
•
You left out “ rapey, racist, misogynistic, corrupt traitor”.

I wonder why???

We

Know

Why

And don’t lie and say you didn’t vote for that orange POS - twice.

Thou orange minion.

*nods*

Joe can't run forever. There is enough compelling evidence, SARs, depositions, IRS testimony before congress, Hunter's laptop, dozens of shell companies, 1023. When Biden falls and a neutral AG is appointed, the DOJ is actually functioning again the hide and seek games comes to an end.
Ohhhh tell us more about this neutral AG after Joe “falls.”

And 1023. What amazing evidence does this give us?

And I thought the Cheeto said the IRS was bad and only was out there to take peoples money?

And the depositions? Is there a recording of the calls where Joe is talking about business? I know I have heard the “perfect calls” of the Cheeto doing business in Ukraine and Georgia.

As evidence is mounting I’m pretty confident with an impeachment inquiry referrals for criminal prosecution will follow. The DOJ is starting to get caught up in lies
Lol, for the thousandth time, what evidence?

You keep mistaking accusations for evidence.

Why use a complete sentence with you? That would be a waste of my time, as you're fully brainwashed. Deprogramming can be found on the Playground.
You appear to have used three, despite your intent.

Hypocrite.

Someone doesn't understand what "evidence" means.

An "accusation" is the claim which is made against someone.
"Evidence" is that which supports the accusation.

At the moment, an "accusation" is being made that there was a bunch of illegal stuff going on. Money laundering, FARA violations, tax evasion, etc etc etc.

The "evidence" is in all those documents from the banks/IRS/witness testimony/etc.

So, for you to say "there's no evidence, only accusations" is either a knowing lie, or you don't understand what "evidence" is.

At the moment, an "accusation" is being made that there was a bunch of illegal stuff going on. Money laundering, FARA violations, tax evasion, etc etc etc.

The "evidence" is in all those documents from the banks/IRS/witness testimony/etc.

So, for you to say "there's no evidence, only accusations" is either a knowing lie, or you don't understand what "evidence" is.
And that evidence has not shown that the accusations are true. (At least evidence in the public space)

As evidence is mounting

1692709165756.png

You really are a shitty lawyer. "All those documents" aren't evidence if they don't support the accusations.

Again, What specific evidence supports the accusations shadings Joe Biden having committed crimes?

You really are a shitty lawyer. "All those documents" aren't evidence if they don't support the accusations.

Again, What specific evidence supports the accusations shadings Joe Biden having committed crimes?

The documents are "evidence." Whether you chose to believe the "facts" contained in those documents is a different thing altogether.

In your case, not only are you predisposed to believe the lies you spread, but you also refuse to even look at the "evidence/facts." Instead you proudly proclaim that it doesn't exist even though you know otherwise.

The documents are "evidence." Whether you chose to believe the "facts" contained in those documents is a different thing altogether.

In your case, not only are you predisposed to believe the lies you spread, but you also refuse to even look at the "evidence/facts." Instead you proudly proclaim that it doesn't exist even though you know otherwise.
So a "fact" is not a "fact" unless you "believe" it?
I think we're getting close to the root of most of your issues......

Also, there is the worrisome issue of you using "evidence/facts" interchangeably. Pro tip: they're not synonyms!

Back