Votes: 521 56.8%
  • Men No:

Votes: 37 4.0%
  • Woman Yes:

Votes: 344 37.5%
  • Woman No:

Votes: 16 1.7%

• Total voters
All I can say is that i gotta get one of those fox tails..the idea of that soft sily fur drifting across the backs of my thighs and balls sounds totally delicious, not to mentio the fullness of having the plug in!

kiten69 said:
he has one that vibrates but also has like a "blood pressure bulb" attached to it so he can "inflate" it once it is inside me...WOOHOO :nana:

Oh My Kitten .... I also enjoy the inflatable ones. *wriggling on seat

and as for that delightful fox tail ARGHGHGH *clenching my legs together

what wonderful forum this is!

zekealicious said:
I take it that was an arrrrhgghhh of pleasure?

It was indeed, but it's turned into a low moan now! I've just found your beautiful pictorials Zekealicious.

Made me Switch (and twitch).

May I say that you have a beautiful Cock and Ass (hope it's OK to say that on here).

All hot and bothered now!

off to find other Pictorials! :)

oh yes, indeed

and if you need any help with the insertions please let me know!

(been on this forum for 1 day, and I'm already being corrupted!)

I'm always looking for help...there's one picture in my drum roll series that always makes me wish I had help making..care to guess?

I've been playing with both the Meduim and the Large now and enjoying each time I do. The Meduim going in with no problem, the large take a little time but with a little relaxing and sometime just a little more lube it slides right in. And sometimes I place my prostate vib just under the plug so it vibrates That feels REALLY GOOD.

christian1971 said:
And sometimes I place my prostate vib just under the plug so it vibrates That feels REALLY GOOD.

Don't they make a vibrating buttplug?

And I think vibrating anal beads?

Ever think of trying those?

Vixandra said:
They even make foxtail ones: http://www.extremerestraints.com/fox-tail-anal-plug_371.html
tt635_257_325.jpg

That site also has a couple of horse tails, pig, bunny (which is adorable) and peacock feather one.

And if you think a normal plug is something, try it with a vibrating one that you turn on once you're inside of her. OMG, the vibrations are fun.
I want that one : <

Chicago69 said:
Don't they make a vibrating buttplug?

And I think vibrating anal beads?

Ever think of trying those?

Yes they do make a vibrating buttplug, not to sure about the beads? The place I go to get our toys I really didn't take notice if they carry the vibrating plug? I mite have to try a few other places.

Question to anyone that can answer:

How long have you had your buttplug in? I've read a few website and one said that someone can leave theres in for as long as 5 hours, but wouldnt recommend leaving it in any longer then that?
I am able to leave mine in for a good 30-45min. The med one tends to start to slide out at the 30min, even the large tends to want to slide out around that mark?

dixicritter said:
I actually like this fox tail better.... ;)

Where did you find this???? I think I'll have to let Master know I've found my Christmas present. :devil:

christian1971 said:
Yes they do make a vibrating buttplug, not to sure about the beads? The place I go to get our toys I really didn't take notice if they carry the vibrating plug? I mite have to try a few other places.
Ohh ok. Well, I have seen acouple of the vibrating butplugs but have only seen the vibrating beads once online. Thought you might like them seeing as you said you liked trying a regular vibe along with a buttplug. But yea, vibrating plugs and beads actually sounds like a good ideal.

Hmm, now you all have me wondering what a buttplug might be like?

LOL

Nothing to do with been butt fucked, off course I enjoy,
but butt plug fullness it's different.
Wear it under tight bleu jeans today, it stays in place comfortably.

?? Harness ??

Does anyone one know if they make a harness for them to stay in place? Since they make a harness for almost everything else why not that too?

christian1971 said:
Does anyone one know if they make a harness for them to stay in place? Since they make a harness for almost everything else why not that too?

I tried a woman's harness designed so that a plug went up the Top's ass and she had a dildo attached to use on the boyfrirnd or girlfriend. Either "probe" was removable.

Didn't like it much - too binding in hips, made me sweat (vinyl.leather) Also not as fun having it strapped in as always having that need for control to make it stay in. Made me concentrate on the slipping and sliding and the fear of being "found out" Wearing no underware and cloths shopping was pretty tricky; keep the plug in and still dance around in and out of slacks.

I use my old flat-bottomed plug again and again.

anne30 said:
Nothing to do with been butt fucked, off course I enjoy,
but butt plug fullness it's different.
Wear it under tight bleu jeans today, it stays in place comfortably.

what a very sexy thing to read!

I don't mean to hijack the thread but have a question on pluggs. We have used rubber/plastic/latex anal beads and a plug and washed them with antibacterial soap. After a few times (of using then washing) my wife starts complaining of a burning sensation when the toy is used. Question is this: does the antibacterial soap attack the material (significant change in colour of the plug) leading to porous material? Anyone else experience something similar? What's the sollution?

Try silicone, jelly or metal ones .
Never had allergic problems with my toys,
I use to wash them with soap and hot water and then well dry.

I've never had any problems with my toys after using them and cleaning them. I just use warm water and normal hand soap and dry them with a towel.

Is your wife having a problem with just one kind of toy or all your/her toys? She mite just be allergic to that one material.

I do know and I've said and asked in past threads that there are toy cleaners that I've seen in adult shops. But others said its not really needed that plan soap and warm water does the job just as good.

Also I know that its a commonly known thing but sharing toys most of the time is not the most healthy thing to do. So you should have your toys and of course she her.

One of them is a jelly/silicone thing (Doc Johnson) and the toys aren't shared. We never had a problem when using normal soap, it seems that the antibacterial stuff breaks it down though :(

Anyway - good excuse for getting new ones. The metal ones look interesting, only problem is that she doesn't like her metal vibe ("too hard"), so it's a hard sell... She wants another Doc Johnson, so its not all bad.

We're going to do some figging this w/e - yay!!!!

Metal ones?

I've seen the metal one online only, and wonder they must be harder to keep control of while there inside? Since there heavier, slicker (smoother) since there most likely made of surgical steel? I would worry more about getting hurt with those more, plus on a cold day wouldnt get that near me. Or would you have to warm it up a little before using? Sound like more work and kills the fun of it. I would stick with the same old plugs and not try those metal ones. If anyone has please share?

christian1971 said:
I've seen the metal one online only, and wonder they must be harder to keep control of while there inside? Since there heavier, slicker (smoother) since there most likely made of surgical steel? I would worry more about getting hurt with those more, plus on a cold day wouldnt get that near me. Or would you have to warm it up a little before using? Sound like more work and kills the fun of it. I would stick with the same old plugs and not try those metal ones. If anyone has please share?
Depends on the metal. As a former apprentice machinist, I could turn one of those babies out on a lathe from anything from aluminum to brass, and they could have anything from a mirrorlike finish to ripples to sandpapery to knurled to nubbly. Depeds on the design, too.

I haven't any experience with the commercially available ones, and just my general machining knowledge, but I don't think they're mirrorlike and superslick, plus the flange would make sure they're not going to just squirt out without a good struggle. And as to temperature, it depends on the masochism of the person about to get it in the butt, doesn't it? They can be heated, over-heated, or chilled, depending on the effect the Dominant wants.

Back