Brother's secret life(Closed)

Jules could only smirk at the thought of recording them in the shower. "Oh yes, that sounds great!" She moved her hips around as she continued to bounce her perfect ass around for him. She looked to her brother and saw his erection. She bent down onto the floor of the shower taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked him taking his full length deep. She coughed a little bit then relaxed as his near foot-long dick filled her mouth. She looked up to him as the water rushed over her, cascading down her body and his.

"Oh fuck sis you always look so sexy with my cock in your mouth." Matt said as he filmed Jules sucking his long thick meaty cock. Her body looked so incredibly sexy with the water cascading over her perky tits and big bubble butt. It was so kinky filming his sister sucking his cock and calling her sister knowing the video would be on the Internet for everyone to see.

Jules moaned around his shaft for a bit longer as she then stood up. She moved her hand over his cock as she turned around. She bent over for a moment so the camera would get a good view of her ass. "Enter me and pound me into oblivion, brother!" she slid her pussy over his cock as she felt him enter. She began to bounce her hips against him, making his shaft go further into her.

tumblr_mf4njyvfAW1r2a4juo1_400.gif

Matt filmed his sister bending over getting an amazing view of her bare pussy before she guided his fuck stick into her tight pussy hole and he filmed his cock slowly disappearing into Jules pussy. "Oh god sis I love your tight little pussy. How does your brother feel inside of you?" He asked working his hips slowly letting the camera get a great view of her ass jiggling as his cock sliding in and out of her. Then he started working his hips faster fucking her hard and fast as the hot water rained down on them.

Jules moaned and groaned out as she felt his cock going into her nice and deep. "Oh fuck yes! I love your cock...ooh brother! I love it. Fuck me harder!" Her tits were bouncing under her as she was fucked by Matt. It felt absolutely amazing. She was still sensitive after him eating her out earlier, it wouldn't take her long to cum. "I'm sooo close, baby! I'm so close!"

Matt reached down and started caressing jule's bubble butt. Giving it a firm slap as he fucked her. The sound of their bodies clapping together louder than the sound of the shower. Matt constantly groaning from the pleasure of his own sisters pussy. "You going to cum for your brother?"

Jules was holding on to the side of the shower as she felt him hitting against her cervix and g-spot. "Oh fuck yes! I'm going to cum---ahhhh!!" she screamed out, her body wracked with intense pleasure as she was forced to cum on his very long thick rod. Her pussy was pulsing around him as her orgasm was prolonged by his thrusts.

Matt continued fucking Jules through her orgasm. Her pussy pulsing around his thick cock bringing him so much pleasure. Making sure the camera had a great view before he started to cum inside of her. After shooting a few spurts of cum inside of Jules he shot the last of his load all over her pussy for a great cum shot for the camera.

And boy that was quite the scene for the camera. His cum going all over her ass and pussy.
tumblr_nmwuptcKdx1ut5b5xo1_500.gif

Jules basically collapsed on the floor as she looked up to her lover brother. "Oh god, you are...wow.. I'm still amazed by you.." She was panting as she heard her phone go off in the other room. "Oh no, that's Mom wanting to know when we'll be over." She stood up and walked into the other room, Matt's cum slipping down her body as she looked to the phone. She answered it.

"Yeah Mom? Oh yeah we're still coming over! Apple Pie sounds great for dessert. I'll bring the whipped cream. See ya at 6.. Love ya too.." Jules hung up the phone and looked to Matt. "Oh boy, that's going to be fun and awkward tonight.." She smiled as she began to dry off.

Matt looked at his sexy cum covered sister on the floor and filmed her for a few seconds before turning off the camera. Turning off the shower as she got out to answer her phone. Once he heard it was their mom he got out and started drying off. Tossing the towel aside and walking up to his sister naked. Kissing her deeply for a few seconds. "It will be awkward but we'll get through it sis." He said before going to his room and getting dressed. Wearing tan pants that were a little too tight and showed his bulge for his sister and a blue button up shirt.

Jules kissed her brother back and slapped him on the ass as she watched him walk off to his room. She in turn got dressed in a simple red dress with black heels as she got ready. She walked out after styling her hair and looked towards her brother's room. "We still have time if you want me to make something quick, unless you want to go to the store with me to get the whipped cream for Mom." Her breasts were pressed against the dress material as she felt her nipples get hard, the whipped cream idea making her blush. That would be a great thing for a scene. And it made Jules remember someone that loved kinky times with food. She sorted through her contacts and texted a friend of hers, to which the friend sent back an image. When Matt came out, she handed him the phone.

"This is Kate. She's about 6 years older than me, but she's a world renowned chef and she's interested in meeting you for a scene. What do you think about this for tomorrow?"

BeB7lleCUAMbfqL.jpg:large

"I'll go to the store with you Jules." He said as he met up with his sister looking her up and down. Taking the phone and looking down at the naked girl feeling his cock stiffen making his bulge even more prominent. "Hell yeah I'd be interested. Set it up and I'll give that chef my big sausage." He teased as he gave the picture one last look before handing back the phone. He always wanted to be with an older woman. They got in the car and drove to the store.

When they got to the store, she got a text from their mom. "Dad let the pie burn, now I need to buy one. Oh god." Jules chuckled as she looked to her brother. "He'll never learn, huh?" She picked up the cream and a pie and headed to the checkout. That's when her brain hatched a scheme. "Ever fuck in a store?" she asked him. She knew they couldn't at this moment, but somewhere down the line would be really nice.

"Dad never was a good cook." Matt said in a chuckle as they picked up the pie and whipped cream. "No I have not but I'm always open for new things," he said as his cock stiffened again due to his naughty sister. "Sounds like a very naughty scene Jules." He said slapping her ass as they got into the checkout line.

She jumped as he slapped her ass. It made her feel so owned and the fact it is her brother, made it even more kinky. They finished up and headed to their parents house. Jules got out of the car and looked to Matt. "Now is as good a time as any to go in.." She smiled as she rubbed up against him one last time, grinding her ass against his crotch before walking up to their parents' house.

"Yeah let's get this over with." Matt said as they got out of the car and Jules teased him with her round ass grinding it against him causing his dick to stiffen once more. The outline of his cock very noticeable as they head into the house. 'Maybe these pants were a bad idea.' He thought to himself as they greeted their parents. He could have sworn he saw his mother looking down at his crotch but wasn't a hundred percent sure. They made their way into the kitchen to have dinner.

Their mom looked at Jules and then to her son. Her eyes drifted down for a moment as her eyebrows raised and then she turned away. She knew that her son was always wearing a bunch of stuff that showed off his crotch, but didn't know why. She didn't let it bother her. She sat down at the table after sitting the pie down and looked to her husband. "Honey, isn't it nice that we're all together?"

Their dad looked to them and smiled. "Yes, it is nice. So what have you two been up to lately? Don't see you out often anymore."

Jules looked to her dad and just smirked. "Well, I've been working on a new job and needed to get a presentation in order. No biggie."

"Matt, what have you been doing? You found a job yet?" his mom asked him.

Matt ate the food and sat there in silence as everyone else talked. Looking at his sister as she talked about her new job. After he finished chewing the food in his mouth he opened his mouth to talk. "Kinda, I'm working on an internship in video production." He thought up quickly to not tell them the actually job he had and that his sister was in on it.

"Oh really? That's really interesting, Matt. Any company in particular?" his mom asked. Jules intercepted the conversation after taking a bite of the meal that their parents' had made.

"Oh, not really any big name one. He's pretty much starting his own thing. I'm really proud of my little brother for taking such initiative," Jules said as she looked to their dad. That person in particular was skeptical about how the siblings were acting.

"So, video production huh?" their dad asked. "That's really something.."

The dinner was becoming more awkward by the second as time went on. Jules looked to Matt for some kind of escape plan.

Matt could tell his dad was a little skeptical. Looking over at Jules then down at his plate as he thought of some more bull shit to tell. "Yeah nothing major, I'm pretty much watching them at their job, shadowing them to see if it's something I'd be interested in." He said as he raised his drink to his mouth trying to think of a way out of here.

Jules noticed that her brother was nervous as well. But her nervousness was shifting between sexual turn-on and kink as she tried to think of a way out of this. "Oh god, I just thought of something," Jules started as she finished her plate. "I forgot I have a date tonight! Oh god, he's going to kill me! Our schedules just got lined up and now I'm going to be late. Matt, we're going to have to go. You gotta drive me back to the house so I can get my car since we came in yours." She winked at him knowing full well that their parents didn't know which car they had come in.

"Oh gosh, Jules! Is he cute?" her mom asked.

"Yeah and he's a lawyer, that's why I can't take a chance at missing it. I'm so sorry mom and dad. We'll have to make another time to come over," Jules got up and took her plate in the kitchen as she looked to Matt. "Come on, we've gotta go."

Their Dad was now really skeptical about everything, but the occurrence didn't stop him from eating. "Have fun.." was all he said.

Matt let out a sigh of relief knowing there was no date it was just an escape tactic. Down the last of his drink he got up and kissed his mother good bye before they left the house. Once in the car he let out a deep breath. "Good call sis." He said backing out of the driveway and heading home.

Jules sat back and looked to him. "Whew, yeah. Besides, I need your help to edit the videos tonight.." She looked to him and moved her hand over his lap, grazing his crotch as she looked to him. "So what do you think we should do tonight?" She had a few ideas but wasn't sure what they should do.

"I say we get those videos posted online tonight, get paid as soon as possible so you can see the money involved with this." Matt said as he turned into their street and then into their driveway. Leaning over to kiss Jules deeply before they walked into the house. Purposely letting Jules lead the way so he could watch her butt as she walked.

She could feel his eyes watching her ass sway. She walked in and sat at the computer, pulling out the SD card so she could start uploading the videos and to edit them. "I believe that I can make these better if I were to look at some of your work.." She winked at him as she opened one file that said "Son Bangs his Hot MILF". "Let's see here.." She opened the video and instantly grew wet from the site. A hot blonde was riding Matt while in front of a big window. "Ohh wow, this is hot.." Jules said with a smile.

850701.gif

Back