Brother's secret life(Closed)

Matt and Isabella locked lips and made out like lovers as she continued riding him and he thrust deep inside of her. Both of them having the time of their lives, like they were made to fuck each other. Matt kept groaning out into the passionate wet kiss. Their bodies clapping together and Matt's bed creaking beneath them as they put on the performance of their lives.

The scene before Jules as she recorded them fucking was enough to make her pussy dampen her panties. She wanted to join in but knew that she couldn't.

Isabella was still going through her orgasm as she rode Matt. Her pussy clamping around his meat as she felt him throb within her. "I want you to cum in me!" she screamed out. "Do it slave!" she commanded. Her body was wanting to feel his cum deep within her.

Matt couldn't hold back anymore. Once Isabella told him to cum inside of her his cock started to throb inside of her and he released one of his big famous creamy loads and then some. Cumming for nearly a minute straight as she kept riding him. Ribbon after warm thick creamy ribbon shooting out inside of Isabella's tight young cunt. Flooding her love tunnel and quickly filling her up before leaking out onto him making their groins wet with the cocktail of their cum. Strands of his cum stretching between their bodies as she moved up and down on his pole.

As soon as he came inside of her, Isabella let out a loud moan followed by a stifled scream as she felt him fill her up. Her body wracked by the pleasure, she finally collapsed beside him and rested her head on his chest. "Wow," she managed to finally speak. Her chest heaving as she looked to him. "Amazing..." she said as she pressed her lips to his.

Jules looked through the camera one last time before cutting off the tape. "That was absolutely amazing! I'm wet over here. Whew.." she said as she walked up to the edge of the bed. She eyed Matt's now softening massive cock and looked at the mess on his bed. "Was that fun for you?" she asked Izzy..

The young blonde looked to her and nodded her head fast. "Ohh yes...so fucking good.." she said as she looked to Matt. "We might have to do that again sometime."

Matt's cum was everywhere, all over his cock, Isabella's pussy, both of their lower bodies and on the bed around Matt. His chest rising with each deep breath he took. He looked his sister up and down and then over to Isabella. "Can that other time be now? I need your pussy against Isabella. The camera doesn't even have to be rolling I need to fuck you again. Please!" He begged to the petite sweat and cum covered teen.

Isabella's eyes grew wide as she looked to him then to Jules. "Well, I guess so.." she said as she looked back into his eyes, pressing her lips against his in a passionate kiss.

Jules looked to the two of them and smiled. "Should I join or go?" she said as she rubbed her nipples through her top. She was wanting some of her brother but hell, she had him anytime she wanted.

"Sure, help me clean him," Izzy said as she moved down his sweat covered body licking the cum from the tip of his growing erection. Jules happily obliged as she removed her top and moved to kiss his shaft along with the blonde beauty.

"Oh fuck yes" Matt said after the kiss broke between him and Isabella. He wondered if she knew Jules was his sister, either way it was so sexy to have both his sister and some girl suck on his cock. Hie monster between his legs coming back to life quickly as the two teens ran their moist tongues over his meat. His glorious dick was now covered in a mix of their saliva.

Jules continued to lick her brother's ever-growing cock before she pulled back to mention an idea to Isabella.. "How about I ride his mouth while you ride his big-ass dick?" Isabella gasped at the idea then nodded as she moved to straddle him, sliding his slick rigid pole into her overflowing cream-pied cunt. Jules then moved to kiss Matt before she slid her pants down, giving him a clear view of her moist pussy cleft. She moved to straddle his mouth as she looked into Isabella's eyes and then pressed her lips to the blonde's in a hot makeout session.

Matt loved the idea so much, his sister was turning out to be an amazing manager and lover. Watching as Isabella moved to straddle his freshly erect massive rod and slip it inside of her pussy. She was still so tight, her pussy felt so good wrapped around his manhood, any tighter and it would bring pain. "Oh fuck..." He sighed out as she sank down on his pole and he watched his sister pulled her pants off. Then sat on his face. Feeling her ass cheeks and thighs press against his face as he started eating her out.

"Oh god, Matt...mmm.." Jules moaned as she started to bounce atop his face. His tongue was expertly going in and out of her tight tunnel. He was teasing her clit as well. She continued to kiss Isabella as she exchanged moans with the young woman while the blonde rode his massive erection. Isabella reached up to grab Jules' tits as Matt's sister did the same with her. The sounds were now echoing in the room -- the moans, squishes and slaps filling the air around them.

Matt groans out so loudly against his sister's pussy. Loving the way she is bouncing on his face, her ass slapping against his face as he devoured her dripping wet cunt. The sexiest squishing sound coming from Isabella's pussy as she rode his enormous cock. Matt's hands were on her hips helping lift her up and down his fuck stick, her pussy clenching him so tightly.

Isabella was being penetrated so deeply as she continued to ride him. His cock was easily pressing against her cervix with each thrust of his hips. "Oh god!" the blonde screamed out as she held onto Jules for support as she rode him hard.

Jules continued to bounce her pussy atop Matt's face. He had to be coated in her juices by now, but she didn't care. His expert tongue was doing wonders for her as her pleasure continued to rise. She looked down and reached her index finger to begin rubbing Isabella's clit as the blonde rode Matt's fuck stick nice and hard. Oh this was fun for Jules!

Matt was reaching so deep inside of Isabella he was surprised her lower stomach wasn't bulging out from his cock. His face soaking wet from his sister's pussy making a wet slapping sound as she bounced on his face. Wiggling his tongue inside of her, loving this more than anything in the world. He did not want to end this amazing fuck session, he could fuck the two girls all day long.

Both women were being pleasured by this amazing man. Jules was nearing her impending orgasm as she continued to ride his face. She never let up on rubbing the blonde's clit as she knew that she was also near the edge. Isabella moaning out and screaming out as she wanted more. She craved more. "Fuck yes, Matt!" both women screamed out.

Matt loved the soundtrack of their fucking, it was the sexiest sound in the world. Working his hips with Isabella. Thrusting deep inside of her as she came down on his cock pushing an extra inch or two inside of her pressing firmly against her cervix. His face, neck and pillow soaked with his sister's juices which he loved, it was so sexy how wet his sister got.

Jules continued to grind her hips against her brother's face. His tongue was working its way into her tight cunt as she was thoroughly eaten out. The screams coming from the blonde were enough to make Jules want to cum. "Oh god! Matt! I'm going to c-cum!! Ah!" she screamed out as she rode her brother's lips through her orgasm. Isabella was reaching that point as well as she felt him rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna---aahhhhh!!" she screamed out as she squirted all over his thick rod. Her juices coating both of them as she continued to ride out her orgasmic bliss.

Matt lovingly licked his sister's pussy swallowing every last drop of her sweet nectar. Isabelle cumming hard on his cock turning his groin thighs and lower stomach into a wet sticky mess. It wasn't long after he felt her tight pussy grow even tighter and pulse around his cock that he started to pump another huge load deep inside of her cunt. Filling her to the brim and then some.

Isabella's cunt continued to pulse as she felt his cock surge shooting all of his seed into her hot pussy. She was filled once again of his cum as she laid to the side, collapsing from the hot intensity of it all. Jules collapsed to the side as well after she had cum all over her brother's mouth. Everything was so intense and the afterglow emanating from them all was enough. "Wow, that was hot. What do you think Izzy?" Jules asked as she looked to the blonde who was still panting from experiencing such a strong climax. The blonde could do nothing but nod her head as she looked to them both, her breasts still heaving from the power of it all.

Matt's face was still damp from his sister and his cock and lower body was covered in a layer of a sticky cocktail of his cum and Isabella's cum. He looked back and forth between the two girls laying and panting. His cock now soft, still big around eight inches and still very thick. "I think that was my favorite scene ever! It's going to make so much fucking money I already know!"

Matt's expression made Jules smile so much. She sat up on the side of the bed and gathered her things, getting dressed while she checked on the camera. She turned off the recording and put it in the bag, her legs quite wobbly as she looked to the two of them. "Now just to edit it, yeah? Then we can get it up tonight." She walked over to Izzy and handed her a bottle of water. "Thanks for hosting us. You'll get your cut in a few days."

Izzy nodded still in the throes of her climax. She soon got up to gather her clothes and toys to leave. Matt's cum was leaking down her inner thigh but that made her feel owned -- it made her smile at that idea. "I'll be going now. Let me know when you guys want more time..." She winked at Matt as she left out of the house.

Matt watched as the girls got up and started moving around. His arms being released as Isabella gathered her cuffs. He rubbed his wrists once they were free looking at Isabella as she got ready to leave. "Oh you'll definitely be hearing from us again." Matt said as he sat up in his bed. He was addicted to the very naughty mistress Isabella. Once she was gone he looked over at Jules. "Did you enjoy that sis? I did it was fucking incredible. That scene is going to make so much money I can already tell." He took a few sips from the bottle of water after he finished talking.

Jules smiled as she looked to her brother. She smiled and laid next to him, taking some of the water from him. "Oh yes, it was absolutely amazing!" she said as she drank some of the water. She looked to him and stood up off of the bed. "I think we're in need of a shower. And I have to clean this place up before we go meet up with Mom and Dad this evening.. Remember, we're having dinner with them."

Jules walked off to the shower and stepped in wanting to have her brother come in to wash her off. How would dinner be tonight? Everything is different now that they fuck each other. But as long as no one knows, it will be just fine.

Matt completely forgot about the dinner with their parents tonight. It was going to be weird being in their presence since they started fucking each other. He got up and headed to the bathroom to join his sister. His flesh sticky with sweat and cum. He just had the most amazing sex of his life with Isabella and his sister he was still basking in the glory of it. Opening the glass door he stepped in behind his sister wrapping his arms around her and pressing his body against hers, his cock pressing against her big round ass. "We will need to get her for more scenes sis, she is gonna help make some very sexy scenes."

"Ohh that will be amazing. I believe that she will love to be in a scene with you again," Jules chuckled as she put the emphasis on love. She groaned as she felt his cock against her ass. "Oh you want to fuck me there now?" She moved her hips around as she ground her ass cheeks against his long semi-erect state. Her brother was so well endowed and she loved it.

Jules ground her ass against Matt, turning him on causing his cock to grow hard again. Most guys wouldn't even be able to get it up again so soon, but he had incredible stamina. Looking down he watched her wet soapy big round mounds of flesh press against his body. His cock sandwiched between her perfect cheeks. "God sis your ass is so perfect!" He said reaching down to add a few squeezes in. His cock now fully erect again. "Wait! I have an idea." He jumped out of the shower and went into his room to get his small waterproof camera. Pressing record as he was about to step back in. He had an idea for another big paying scene. "Hey sis hope you don't mind if I join you." Matt said with a smirk filming his huge cock pressing against her bubble butt then looking up to get her reaction.

Back