Britain Doomed

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Unbelievably Massive Pro-Hamas Protest in London Spells Doom for Europe​

By Bonchie | 12:16 PM on October 28, 2023
The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.
f977f858-ae92-4169-96db-1220133b0a58-1052x615.png
Pro-Hamas protesters march in London (10/28/23). Credit: Sky News
A massive pro-Hamas protest took place on Saturday in London, with videos showing what appears to be hundreds of thousands of people participating.

The protesters demanded an end to hostilities against Hamas even after the terrorist government of Gaza slaughtered 1,400 Israelis on October 7th. Some shouted antisemitic chants while others held up signs that read things like "Queers for a free Palestine."

To be clear, a "ceasefire" would simply spare Hamas total defeat, setting up another large-scale attack on Israeli civilians. The cycle of violence that those who claim to be "pro-Palestinian" constantly decry would simply be engrained for decades to come. There is no justification to spare murderous terrorists who are still firing rockets into Israel and refuse to release the more than 200 hostages still being held.

Furthermore, they continue to oppress the people who live in Gaza, denying them aid and using them as human shields. Hamas continuing to exist as a military and political force simply isn't sustainable for anyone.

Unfortunately, these unbelievably large pro-Hamas protests show one thing: Europe is already doomed.

More here:https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah...s-hamas-hostage-poster-thief-as-only-n2165610

Queers for a free Palestine? Are these idiots too dumb to know that Hamas would throw their sorry asses off the nearest tall building? Wonder what Dolf has to say about this fiasco.

Britain is doomed because people are protesting.

¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

I suspect the protest was more of a general anti-war protest and at best, a pro PALESTINIAN PEOPLE protest, and not a Pro-Hamas protest.

Especially since, well, given the sad history of utter hate and ignorance routinely spewed by the original poster, he tried to frame it as a pro-Hamas protest.

Hamas =/= common Palestininan people, who are suffering both at the hands of the Israeli military and at the hands of Hamas.

Did anyone die?
Did anyone even see a rifle or a pistol?
Did Kyle Rittenhose turn up and start shooting in 'self defense'?

Some flags, some chants and everyone went home. Yup, Britain is doomed.

I think all those "queers" over there and here should be shipped over to Palestine. I mean its so welcoming to the LGBT folks.

I suspect the protest was more of a general anti-war protest and at best, a pro PALESTINIAN PEOPLE protest, and not a Pro-Hamas protest.

Especially since, well, given the sad history of utter hate and ignorance routinely spewed by the original poster, he tried to frame it as a pro-Hamas protest.

Hamas =/= common Palestininan people, who are suffering both at the hands of the Israeli military and at the hands of Hamas.

And here you are, after loudly protesting against lawful gun owners possessing lawful weapons, making excuses for the assholes protesting against the victims while lauding the terrorists who murdered innocents with those exact same weapons.

What a brainless stooge you are.

@Rightguide

The Palestinians wouldn't deign to throw the gays off the roof, they'd just beat them to death slowly in the street while the supposedly ordinary people who voted for Hamas as their government watch and do nothing.

It's continuously telling that the right keeps saying that protests are "pro Hamas"

There are certainly folks that are pro Hamas within the protests, but the protests are for a ceasefire to hostility and are pro Palestinian.

Britain is doomed,
because of a protest in London.
Europe is also doomed,
because Rightguide is hysterical.

The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.
A massive pro-Hamas protest took place on Saturday in London, with videos showing what appears to be hundreds of thousands of people participating.

The protesters demanded an end to hostilities against Hamas even after the terrorist government of Gaza slaughtered 1,400 Israelis on October 7th. Some shouted antisemitic chants while others held up signs that read things like "Queers for a free Palestine."

To be clear, a "ceasefire" would simply spare Hamas total defeat, setting up another large-scale attack on Israeli civilians. The cycle of violence that those who claim to be "pro-Palestinian" constantly decry would simply be engrained for decades to come. There is no justification to spare murderous terrorists who are still firing rockets into Israel and refuse to release the more than 200 hostages still being held.

Furthermore, they continue to oppress the people who live in Gaza, denying them aid and using them as human shields. Hamas continuing to exist as a military and political force simply isn't sustainable for anyone.

Unfortunately, these unbelievably large pro-Hamas protests show one thing: Europe is already doomed.

More here:https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah...s-hamas-hostage-poster-thief-as-only-n2165610

Queers for a free Palestine? Are these idiots too dumb to know that Hamas would throw their sorry asses off the nearest tall building? Wonder what Dolf has to say about this fiasco.
Good old red state eh?

I think we’ll survive.
Not to worry.

Y'see, the OP has a sort of fetish (among others) for manufactured gloom-n-doomsday scenarios and other out-of-context reaches written by right-wing hacks who earn their paid-by-the-word keep by playing to and feeding on the biases and fears of his schmuck demographic.

When this thread's Chicken Little attempt fails, feel free to fly it in his face. Back when COVID first hit the States on the East and West coasts in 2020, he once tried to showoff an opinion piece to me that said New York City was "over." Because I live in NYC, you see. I've been steady laughing at him ever since, even pulled up his thread fail and threw it at him to remind him when he conveniently forgot about even making it.

no more yap after that. well, at least until the next hack piece about places he doesn't live in got his frog legs jittery again. :ROFLMAO:

I say...What would your reaction have been if, after any of the IRA bombings in mainland Britain, the British government had cut off food and water to Ireland and flattened it with missiles? The IRA were in amongst the civilian population, and were aided and sheltered by some of them.

It’s not so much pro Palestine as anti war, as in the run up to GW2 when we’ll over a million people marched in London.

Britain is doomed because people are protesting.

¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯
Rightguide has been reduced to regurgitating third-tier editorials (by someone named "Sister Toldja") to promote his nihilistic doom 'n gloom worldview.

SAD.

Would a British version of Doom sell?

I never played Doom. I rented Quake once, but mostly I preferred racing games when I was a console player over 20 years ago.

There really is no fair comparison between the IRA and Hamas other than both have/had solid points. I find it hilarious that so many Americans are pretending that we would take this same situation lying down when we most definitely would not.

The IRA went out of their way to just do property damage when possible. Hamas doesn't really have the luxury to do things that way even if they cared and I don't believe they do. I take Hamas at their word that they want to destroy Israel. I'm not gonna make a value judgement on that one just knowing what their goal is.

PS: If its been 20 years since you've been on a console you've missed out on some truly amazing games. However British Doom would suck. Have you ever met a Brit? The gates of Hell could open in London and the King would be explaining proper protocol and to carry yourselves gentlemen, we do not panic like the Americans.

There really is no fair comparison between the IRA and Hamas other than both have/had solid points. I find it hilarious that so many Americans are pretending that we would take this same situation lying down when we most definitely would not.

The IRA went out of their way to just do property damage when possible. Hamas doesn't really have the luxury to do things that way even if they cared and I don't believe they do. I take Hamas at their word that they want to destroy Israel. I'm not gonna make a value judgement on that one just knowing what their goal is.

PS: If its been 20 years since you've been on a console you've missed out on some truly amazing games. However British Doom would suck. Have you ever met a Brit? The gates of Hell could open in London and the King would be explaining proper protocol and to carry yourselves gentlemen, we do not panic like the Americans.
FB_IMG_1699623868278.jpg

Britain will never be doomed whilst there are people like Lord Uxbridge around.
He was the guy at the Battle of Waterloo who was hit by a cannon ball and remarked to the Duke of Wellington who was nearby, "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"

To which Wellington replied "By God, sir, so you have!"

Back