Breast Milk, men's opinion of lactating women???

I love all aspects of breastfeeding. I think most people develop their own idea of what adult breastfeeding is and as with anything else, that idea just has to be agreed upon by the two people in the relationship.

There are many types of adult breastfeeding relationships that can develop and you just need to embrace the one that fits you. For me, I am happy just to suckle at the breast, wet (lactating) or dry without sex. I have found I get my best nights sleep while nursing. Other have to suckle a lactating breast, or have to have sex be a part of the breastfeeding, which to my thinking reduces the breastfeeding to foreplay and not an actual breastfeeding relationship...but that's my view!

luvs

I haven't had sex with a woman in over six years. I do not even know if I could still "get it up" for intercourse but my obsession with breasts, nipples, and "milk from the faucet" is as strong as ever. I could be very happy just looking at, touching, kissing, licking, and sucking on a woman's breasts. If she is lactating then that would be fine but it is not an absolute necessity.

hey...

not NUTTN --, not NO HOW will ever get me as hot or as hard as lapping up drops of milk straight from the tit...

I find nursing from a lactating woman’s breasts to be an extremely sensuous and erotic experience . It is a huge turn on for me.

Very sorry to hear that.

I wish my wife would remain pregnant long enough
to start lactating. 5x miscarriage suck!

I am really sorry that you have lost five babies. For her to have that many miscarriages would make me worry that something is genetically wrong with these children. I have read about woman that give birth to a child with serious genetic problems after a series of miscarriages. I hope that is not the case.

Best wishes.

Back