Boys that act like girly sluts

Face it, sissies are really a third or fourth or fifth gender or something and deserve to be enjoyed on their own merits.....as a pan guy, I get this implicitly.

mm, and what would you have in mind ?

Before training, would have to do an evaluation..
Based on :
1. Desire
2. Willingness
3.Erotic and submissive feelings
4.Experience ( if any)
5. Technique ( if experience)
6. Motivation
7. Limits ( if any)
8. Mid-long term goals
9. Tastes in dressing slutty

Desire is extremely important. But desire that has or will translate to willingness , not just a mind fantasy- that would be at waste of training and while fantasy training may further your willingness, it is much more worthwhile to invest time to train on someone who will truly move forward towards their goal. That being a true cock slut. I don't prefer the term 'sissy' as some do as 'cock slut' covers a broader area and is more directly to the point.
If you have the desire and experience and willingness, then technique is first part of training. This assumes that you have mastered and understand the way and choices to dress properly- as a cock slut. To attract cocks, making sure you understand you can always wear higher heels, shorter and tighter skirts, sexier panties and enticing outfits and lingerie-- It may start at what makes you feel sexy but it has to be compatible and effective in knowing what will attract cock. Cock for hand, your mouth, your tongue , your lips and your hot begging hole. Training here can take a while, as each cock might be different and you must learn to accommodate and please all types and demands. I always start with oral. It is slow at first, assessing your initial approach, your natural instincts ( very important) and make sure you have a true desire to please a cock. I can tell. Then , practice, a lot of practice. Your lips, tongue and mouth are how you introduce yourself to a cock.. First impressions are very important..
Yes, this would be how it might start, depending on the above factors.

Before training, would have to do an evaluation..
Based on :
1. Desire
2. Willingness
3.Erotic and submissive feelings
4.Experience ( if any)
5. Technique ( if experience)
6. Motivation
7. Limits ( if any)
8. Mid-long term goals
9. Tastes in dressing slutty

Desire is extremely important. But desire that has or will translate to willingness , not just a mind fantasy- that would be at waste of training and while fantasy training may further your willingness, it is much more worthwhile to invest time to train on someone who will truly move forward towards their goal. That being a true cock slut. I don't prefer the term 'sissy' as some do as 'cock slut' covers a broader area and is more directly to the point.
If you have the desire and experience and willingness, then technique is first part of training. This assumes that you have mastered and understand the way and choices to dress properly- as a cock slut. To attract cocks, making sure you understand you can always wear higher heels, shorter and tighter skirts, sexier panties and enticing outfits and lingerie-- It may start at what makes you feel sexy but it has to be compatible and effective in knowing what will attract cock. Cock for hand, your mouth, your tongue , your lips and your hot begging hole. Training here can take a while, as each cock might be different and you must learn to accommodate and please all types and demands. I always start with oral. It is slow at first, assessing your initial approach, your natural instincts ( very important) and make sure you have a true desire to please a cock. I can tell. Then , practice, a lot of practice. Your lips, tongue and mouth are how you introduce yourself to a cock.. First impressions are very important..
Yes, this would be how it might start, depending on the above factors.

interesting.. I love the detail..:rose:

interesting.. I love the detail..:rose:

you would be trained to know that your mouth and tongue and lips serve 2 purposes : to let him use his cock in you mouth any way he wishes and to adapt to show your appreciation and desire to help him accomplish this and/or to get him so hard he will automatically want to do more and fuck you, use your hole to please him. In each you must be able to please his cock to full completion. While he uses you and you please him, it should also build a deep desire within you to want more and more and be willing be do whatsoever it takes to please that cock.. make it rock hard. You must love that feeling, that taste and sensation.
Completion must be full completion and release. Showing that you know and want him to have that wonderful feeling of finality and satisfaction. You want his cum, you want him to cum, sensing when he is close, bringing his cock to that point where he has no choice but to release. You want to feel that hot release, which makes you know you have done that ( with his help) but that you were instrumental in providing wonderful orgasmic satisfaction. I prefer to train you to swallow as the ultimate surrender of desire, but also to reinforce that you need to take everything, make it so intimate and to know and have strong reminder of your success and all the wonderful tastes and senses it arouses in you. You will come to love that taste and want it... more and more.. if just on your face or body,, that is just okay but still still sexy,, especially if you scoop it up and coat your lips getting a taste. Taking it deep inside of you is the ultimate, but very much a personal choice...

you would be trained to know that your mouth and tongue and lips serve 2 purposes : to let him use his cock in you mouth any way he wishes and to adapt to show your appreciation and desire to help him accomplish this and/or to get him so hard he will automatically want to do more and fuck you, use your hole to please him. In each you must be able to please his cock to full completion. While he uses you and you please him, it should also build a deep desire within you to want more and more and be willing be do whatsoever it takes to please that cock.. make it rock hard. You must love that feeling, that taste and sensation.
Completion must be full completion and release. Showing that you know and want him to have that wonderful feeling of finality and satisfaction. You want his cum, you want him to cum, sensing when he is close, bringing his cock to that point where he has no choice but to release. You want to feel that hot release, which makes you know you have done that ( with his help) but that you were instrumental in providing wonderful orgasmic satisfaction. I prefer to train you to swallow as the ultimate surrender of desire, but also to reinforce that you need to take everything, make it so intimate and to know and have strong reminder of your success and all the wonderful tastes and senses it arouses in you. You will come to love that taste and want it... more and more.. if just on your face or body,, that is just okay but still still sexy,, especially if you scoop it up and coat your lips getting a taste. Taking it deep inside of you is the ultimate, but very much a personal choice...

that is wonderful.. you know......and understand.

Back