Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Good Morning Cate:rose: - MsB:rose: - and to You, Sir ;) Yes, you Sir - and don't even start telling me what you aren't, ya hear? ;) Are we ready for another "wonderful day in the neighbourhood"? :D

Maybe, just maybe there's a chance. I know it hasn't been easy, for either of us.
But we share so much. I knew yanno. It hurt more you not telling me than the facts did. Hearts connected can't be seperated that easily. No retribution, except maybe a good spanking. ;)

please let things go well for my Daddy today. and please let my strength manifest itself for his sake and for mine.

A day without tears would be a nice change.

Just 13 more days, my precious Tim:heart:, and I'll be in your arms. It can't happen soon enough.

(((((((((((((((((((((friends))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((family)))))))))))))))))))))

yeah.. it's friday... but I gotta work about 12 hours today and tomorrow

Raindear816 said:
please let things go well for my Daddy today. and please let my strength manifest itself for his sake and for mine.

A day without tears would be a nice change.

Just 13 more days, my precious Tim:heart:, and I'll be in your arms. It can't happen soon enough.

(((((((((((((((((((((friends))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((family)))))))))))))))))))))

sending you the Druids strength and resolve.

:rose:

~Oh, for crying out loud!~

~Thank you, that was fun...again?~ :devil:

~In the mail to you...enjoy~ :rose:

~Feel better soon~ :kiss:

Sending healin thoughts and prayers for you and your daddy, sissy Ash!! :heart:

~~Side note... I'm HONGRY this mornin!! (and it ain't for food!) :eek: :devil:

~I'm a darn fool....that's for sure. Won't make that mistake again.~

~What's the point in having Directv if there's not a damn thing on worth watching?~

~You make me laugh....WAY too hard :)~

asian_princess said:
*sigh*

Why, why, oh why...

one day you're going to realise that you're too good for me.

*sigh*

*one day you'll realise that no one is too good for you*

one day Ash will realise just how much I love her :heart:

Just once I'd like to have things go my way. I'm tired of feeling alienated around everyone because they don't approve of how I am and who I am...fuck'em all.

I say meet me half way or not at all fuckers....

At any rate I'm single again which is good and bad at the same time, ah well I have other priorities which require my immediate attention and not my mind in the gutter 24/7 as it usually is.

<-- sucks to work with your ex who you also live with wouldn't you say?

Okay and done, now to head for home as I'm at work since I cannot use the computer at the house...another rant on my way out. lol

Good Night, morning, afternoon and evening to all...

When the eagles forget how to fly, when it's 20 below in July, and then violets turn red and roses turn blue, I'll be still in love with you.

Now if that doesn't beat it all.

If I hadn't seen and experienced it, I wouldn't have fucking beleived it. All I can do is shake my head and wonder.

~ I'm really beginning to not like that thread.

~ Was it a good conversation? I'm waiting for either of you to volunteer the details before I begin begging for them.

~ Family's fed, dishes are done, laundry is washing .... and it's only 6 pm!

Sprinkles22 said:
~ I'm really beginning to not like that thread.

~ Was it a good conversation? I'm waiting for either of you to volunteer the details before I begin begging for them.

~ Family's fed, dishes are done, laundry is washing .... and it's only 6 pm!

Time to curl up on the couch with a good movie?

What I've wanted to do all day.....after a long walk and talk.

~With someone.~ *sighs*

Sprinkles22 said:
Why, I do believe you've read my mind ;)

I don't know about you.

Just thinking of what would make me happy and sleep well tonight.

I've lost not one....but two loves this week. Different, but special none the less.

Not my best moments. The worst was seeing the train wreck, and not being able to stop it.

69forever said:
I don't know about you.

Just thinking of what would make me happy and sleep well tonight.

I've lost not one....but two loves this week. Different, but special none the less.

Not my best moments. The worst was seeing the train wreck, and not being able to stop it.
My most absolute and sincere condolences. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. I'm very sorry for your losses. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back