Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I have had four hours sleep in three days. These steroids are making me all on edge and combative. Where the fuck are you all? Having a..*****? Hiding from my crazy mood? 2 days and this course is done and you fuckers can all come back out.

I’m around.

It is just so cold and windy, that I spend most of my time looking for warm places to hide.

I have had four hours sleep in three days. These steroids are making me all on edge and combative. Where the fuck are you all? Having a..*****? Hiding from my crazy mood? 2 days and this course is done and you fuckers can all come back out.

I had to do a course of steroids last summer! I hated it but it saved me! I know what you are going through! It’s awful! You can fight me! I’ll understand!!!

I’d like a little cool right about now. It has been so awfully hot here overnight. Bring on winter!

I'll sell you mine...really cheap! Hell, you can have it no charge - just a promise not to send me any Vegemite as a thank-you gift.

You saw where I was: State trotting, drinking too much, and wearing funny hats—which seems to be a symptom of drinking too much.

Hang in there gorgeous one—and if you need bail, just call me. Or I will bust you out and we can go on the lamb.

Why is all my advil gone? I found a York Peppermint patty but no Advil or painkillers of any sort. I ate the peppermint patty—gross—and I still have a headache. Clearly not an equal substitution.

You saw where I was: State trotting, drinking too much, and wearing funny hats—which seems to be a symptom of drinking too much.

Hang in there gorgeous one—and if you need bail, just call me. Or I will bust you out and we can go on the lamb.

Why is all my advil gone? I found a York Peppermint patty but no Advil or painkillers of any sort. I ate the peppermint patty—gross—and I still have a headache. Clearly not an equal substitution.

Is that a Conor Lamb? Asking for a friend. ;)

I hope Emerson's okay. He was last spied in public posting sad songs....

All’s good. It was just a few Blues tunes, full of feels.

Though, if I ever start a thread full of torn up wedding album photos, goth clothing, and links to Carl Orff music, rally the Pillow Fight Club.

Inspired by realtors making 8’ x 11’ bedrooms appear as vast, great rooms in their listings, a wide angle lens and my creative cropping skills have brought my unsolicited dick pics up a considerable notch.

We’re talking some next level, panty-dampening shit here.

Inspired by realtors making 8’ x 11’ bedrooms appear as vast, great rooms in their listings, a wide angle lens and my creative cropping skills have brought my unsolicited dick pics up a considerable notch.

We’re talking some next level, panty-dampening shit here.

The proof is in the picturing.

Recalculating...

In one long mile make a legal U-Turn

Recalculating...

Dong arriving at your Dookie, on right.

uturn.jpg

An app that is inspired by someone who uses sobriety as a differential between say, a Wednesday and Thursday, sounds like either a hot bag of snakes, or a rollicking bunch of chuckles and fun.

Point me towards the crowd-funding page and sign me up!

Bag o’ snags!

I have an Aussie friend whose favourite word is dickhead, but he pronounces it in Australianese. ‘Deek-head’.

Bag of deeks?

Back