BlowJobs

im sure you are quite good at it. sometimes my woman likes me to fuck her til she cums on my cock then she likes to finish me off with her mouth so she can taste her cum off my cock and taste the mixyure of my cum with hers

im a one woman man but we are very open in our sexuality to each other and our communication is awesome so it makes our sex life incred. she loves my cock, the look, feel and taste and i feel the same about her pussy. we love to taste the mixutre of each other. i love when she licks her cum off my cock and when she cums in my mouth and then we kiss.

Oh...I understand that CCC...I'm just saying....you and your wife sound so much like me and my man....

thats funny........i cant even tell you how hot our sex life is

we know every inch of each others body

cccman said:
well........maybe im wrong. i dunno or maybe ive been lucky and had women who suck some really good cock.

I think thats just it. I had a girl friend how loved to give me a blow job but wasn't any good at it. Kept hitting me with her teeth and I was younger, couldn't relaxe, to dumb to tell her what I wanted yet really didn't know what to tell her to do?

When he grows up or finds a diffrent girl maybe he will?? Yet that guy comes to a sex board looking for answers and stuff????..................... never mind. The guy's just really weird if he don't like having his cock sucked. plain and simple

963852741 said:
Can anyone give me tips on giving my boyfriend a blow job? I love to do it but I want to make it more exciting for th both of us. And yes, I swallow. :D

use your tongue while you're sucking. even some of the women i've been with who really loved giving oral and were otherwise good at it, missed this seemingly obvious advice. Get your tongue into the act and really polish his knob while you suck him. He'll love you for it. There are other more exotic moves we guys love but just start with that. If it's new to him, you'll definitely notice the difference in his reaction.

Shadowsong22 said:

Wow, now there's something I've never heard before!

i've heard of that. supposedly it's some sort of control issue.

Talk about fucked up! And i thought i had problems.

i enjoy BJs but...

Shadowsong22 said:

<glances up at that> Well I've never cum from a blowjob......no seriously! But not by my fault. My ex liked to switch things off alot and blowjobs for her were just something to warm up on, not to finish. Oh well, I'm sure I will one day. ;-)

i usually does take a LOOOOOONG time to come from them. For me. So long that i've only had one girlfriend who consistently brought me off with her mouth. The others would stop and complain of a sore jaw or something, from sucking for so long. So i'd just have to come in their pussies <sigh> life is hard.:cool:

The thing is, with blow jobs, you don't get a ton of friction. I don't care how good the woman is. And friction is what will get me off quickly. I've had some great blow jobs that made me come but a tight, wet pussy will always get me off faster than a warm mouth, even a warm talented mouth.

curious74 said:
Very important is that at the end you give the impression that you adore his cum.

A wonderful sensation is if you start to play with his cum. I assure you that he will count each seconds to the next time...

i'll vouch for this. that drives me crazy!

sara.....too many women dont know that the ass is also a good place to focus their attention

i even love the little hairs around my womans asshole. her kitty is nice and trim but she has (as do most women) that small ring of anal hair. that can be nice and sensitive on both of us

I can't get enough of my mans cock! I love kissing him, moving down his stomach, then to the inner thighs. The whole time watching him grow harder and harder. Moving to his balls and taking them in my mouth, gently rolling my tongue around one then the other. Letting my tongue drop to his taint and softly flicker over his ass before working my way back up his rock hard shaft. Then I hold his cock in my hand as I swirl my tongue around the head, wrapping my lips aroung it and sucking the precum from it before swirling my way to the base and back up again. I love tugging on his balls while I tease his puckered hole with my finger as I suck him harder. Slipping my finger in his hole always drives him wild and when I finally do it he grabs the back of my head and begins fucking my mouth while I suck him even harder until he explodes, filling my mouth with his warm cream.
Damn, now I need to go change my panties!

damn sexyslut................sounds like you sure know what you are doing

SexySlut2 said:
I can't get enough of my mans cock! I love kissing him, moving down his stomach, then to the inner thighs. The whole time watching him grow harder and harder. Moving to his balls and taking them in my mouth, gently rolling my tongue around one then the other. Letting my tongue drop to his taint and softly flicker over his ass before working my way back up his rock hard shaft. Then I hold his cock in my hand as I swirl my tongue around the head, wrapping my lips aroung it and sucking the precum from it before swirling my way to the base and back up again. I love tugging on his balls while I tease his puckered hole with my finger as I suck him harder. Slipping my finger in his hole always drives him wild and when I finally do it he grabs the back of my head and begins fucking my mouth while I suck him even harder until he explodes, filling my mouth with his warm cream.
Damn, now I need to go change my panties!

or you could just take them off and let the area "blow dry." You paint quite a picture, slut. Ty.

*grins* I like Sexyslut...she paints a yummy picture.

Now I want to give someone oral gratification.

Back