Blind or Visually Impaired Members or Guests?

JohnnyBluedreams

To each his own.
Hi, everyone. Are any of you Lit members or visitors blind or visually impaired such that you use a screen reader? I ask because I’ve always had a soft spot for the blind, and from time to time I’ve volunteered for local resources for the blind. Sex/sexuality is a topic I’ve never had the opportunity to discuss with a blind person. If you’re here on Literotica, please say hello.

I have, I hope, temporarily impaired vision. I have to wear glasses and enlarge the text on my computer screen, and/or print it off in large type for editing my stories yet I still miss typos.

Until recently I also had double vision which made driving dangerous or impossible. I am on steroids to correct the double vision and they are working. I have been driving short distances for the last three weeks after three years of being a passenger.

oggbashan, thank you for your response. Your avatar almost compels me to address you as H.R.H. King Henry the Somethingth. Love it!

Typos get by everyone eventually, regardless of sight or level of experience in editing mode.

Here’s to hoping the steroids continue to work, and congratulations on driving again. Perhaps you can start driving longer distances if you want.

Off now to read a story called “Blodwen is Welsh.” When I joined Lit, I had no idea it would offer something from Wales.

Take care,

JohnnyBluedreams

I had to enlarge the font to read this.
I think it’s because I am old….

Back