Black woman White man interracial group

Woman of color here…. But I’ve oftentimes been scrolling and debating on whether or not I want to continue on Lit because I am not seeing a lot of other women like myself on here.
Welcome! Glad to see you here!

I have also thought about leaving Lit, and sometimes I take a break from the site. But I hope you stay!

Last edited:
Welcome! Glad to see you here!

I have also thought about leaving Lit, and sometimes I take a break from the site. But I hope you stay!
Thank you! I have also taken a break from the site but was drawn back in with the stories. And everyone I’ve had the pleasure of chatting with has been really nice so far. It’d just be nice to every now and then see or hear from someone that looks like me.

Woman of color here…. But I’ve oftentimes been scrolling and debating on whether or not I want to continue on Lit because I am not seeing a lot of other women like myself on here.
Be easy on yourself Mocha,You truly only have to please and be happy with yourself,keep it simple

The color contrast of body’s black women I find are more sexual willing to try new things she was ! And she was a squirter I loved that couldn’t get enough! She taught me a lot about life not just sex!

What happened in your relationship?
His mom was fine with him having black friends, not so much about him dating a black girl! We kept it up as long as we could, but when you’re 16 and 17 in high school and still dependent on your parents there’s only so much you can do!

I agree!!! Though I am very happy to have come across this thread today. Being a curvy/BBW woman of color it feels good seeing so many white men out there with a fondness for us! 😍
You're welcome! I'm glad you came across this thread, too, and hopefully I will see you around more often! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Well, then, as near as I can tell, you are fully qualified. This thread has been around for 6 years now, so most of the members of this organization have probably drifted away by now. Nevertheless, it keeps popping up again, so there is obviously a lot of interest.

Understandable because it's such a beautiful thing.
Its true. But then, so is black man, white woman.
Or any other combination of races and colors and sizes and....
As long as there is a bit of mutual concern and senstivity.

But, okay, pale white flesh entwined with dark skin has its particular appeal.

Back