Black woman White man interracial group

It's unfortunate that this thread seems to have died. Let's see if we can resurrect it.

Greetings to all the lovely ladies who posted here in the past! You are all appreciated! If you are still around, hopefully we will hear from you again! And to any new ladies, welcome!

It's unfortunate that this thread seems to have died. Let's see if we can resurrect it.

Greetings to all the lovely ladies who posted here in the past! You are all appreciated! If you are still around, hopefully we will hear from you again! And to any new ladies, welcome!
There are still a few of us black women who love white men around here.

I met a beautiful mixed woman, but unfortunately guilt got the best of her. I'd love to meet a beautiful black/mixed woman again. I've always been attracted to black women, but unfortunately I never see many in my area.

Well ladies, I am a white male that has always been fascinated by the beauty and confidence of Black women.I would love to chat and perhaps, meet and talk in person and see where things went. I have to be attracted to the whole package in order to be interested enough to continue. I love a big curvy woman, but that doesn't limit my perspective on beauty.

Grew up in a very urban area. Never made any distinction. Just found women of all shapes sizes ages and color attractive.I still do. But man something deep inside of me kindles when i see a fine black women. Miss having one in my life to play with.

Back