bla

That photo is gonna get moderated. The site has banned nude photos let alone ones displaying coitus.

To answer your second question only: people.

People could - and based on some of the stories I’ve seen that get through moderation - would use it to introduce banned material.

A minority of humans really suck and mess things up for the rest of us.
 
That photo is gonna get moderated. The site has banned nude photos let alone ones displaying coitus.

To answer your second question only: people.

People could - and based on some of the stories I’ve seen that get through moderation - would use it to introduce banned material.

A minority of humans really suck and mess things up for the rest of us.

I've long felt that there should be a threshold, say for example, two years on the site with ten published submissions and no violations of site rules, after which authors would be able to self edit their work without going through the current lengthy process. If they violated the rules, they would lose the privilege.
 
I've long felt that there should be a threshold, say for example, two years on the site with ten published submissions and no violations of site rules, after which authors would be able to self edit their work without going through the current lengthy process. If they violated the rules, they would lose the privilege.
Yes - it would be nice to have good behavior rewarded.
 
It is amazing everybody saying the same things as comment 1 already did.

Still, it would be good to be able to remove chapters ourselves. Same goes to pulling back published chapter, edit it, and release it for publishing again, passing through the same content checks as any other chapter.

With 151 works in roughly 14 months and getting 800 followers I guess I need a faster Admin.
 
It is amazing everybody saying the same things as comment 1 already did.

Still, it would be good to be able to remove chapters ourselves. Same goes to pulling back published chapter, edit it, and release it for publishing again, passing through the same content checks as any other chapter.

With 151 works in roughly 14 months and getting 800 followers I guess I need a faster Admin.

Hi. We're the choir.

Quit preaching to us. We aren't the ones you need to convince, really. This isn't some blazing revelation you're the first one to realize.
 
I've long felt that there should be a threshold, say for example, two years on the site with ten published submissions and no violations of site rules, after which authors would be able to self edit their work without going through the current lengthy process. If they violated the rules, they would lose the privilege.
I dont mind having it as draft and release for publishing again -sometimes it is really worth my time and I will save Admins work. Right now, as a stupid solution I am asking them to remove +/-30 chapters which I will edit rfo msctratch and publish again. Simply because those were my first ever chapters and I have grown as a writer.
 
I just hope Literotica picks up the ideas here.

You're still doing the preaching thing. There are a million threads about this.

This same hope has been put out into the world in countless posts over the past couple of decades. Hasn't really happened yet.
 
That's why I thought I'd explain the idiom.

Hardly seems to matter. The OP's actions aren't exactly designed to stimulate discussion.

1. Post something quasi-edgy.
2. Make halfheartedly belligerent replies as almost everyone disagrees.
3. Nuke the initial post and change the thread title to something innocuous.

Not terribly useful, I think.
 
If the site found a way to block repetitive questions and topics there wouldn't be much of a forum. That and where else would people get to be snarky to new folks?
 
Back
Top