Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be quite a collection of art work adornin you. The most interesting part of the pictures was one including a riding crop. A definite clue. Maybe someday a pictoral spread in leatjer, with the art work visible. Would love to see it

I must confess, the leather is solely for The Mad Hatter... But it is food for thought...;):kiss:

Yes you should---:caning:

You better be careful, walking..... I spank back...:kiss:

incredible legs and sexy shoes. i've got some dicktation starting now.

I hope it's both short and long strokes with that pen of yours....:kiss:

You're a woman, so by natural laws you need many different shoes ... also the sexy ones *watching your ponytail* :cool:

But we wear them for you.... batting eyes as flirty as can be...:kiss:

A thread of stockings and shoes, crops and tattoos, dominance and submission, beautiful breasts and lustful conditions....you've nearly delivered something for all.

And to think, I've only just begun...:D:kiss:

No, you don't ... but we like them anyway :D

Kk.... I'll tell the truth.... Mmmm....I wear 'em for my girlfriends.... Mmmm... and my ass looks great with 'em on.... Mmmm.... They make me feel sexxy, even when I clean house in 'em.... But mostly, I wear them just so they can be teasingly taken off... or teasingly left on.... Cross that all off.... I take the 5th!!!:D:kiss::rose::kiss:

A closer look at those boots...;):kiss:

you've taken me to the place where I wanted to go :D those long sexy legs are drool worthy but don't want to mess them up & the boots perhaps a picture with you standing wearing those would be delightful :kiss::rose:

you've taken me to the place where I wanted to go :D those long sexy legs are drool worthy but don't want to mess them up & the boots perhaps a picture with you standing wearing those would be delightful :kiss::rose:

Good morning, sweetie... I just may do that....:kiss:

turning of the light and heading to work... I think to myself... No one noticed my tat in that pic... Hmmm....:rolleyes::kiss:

turning of the light and heading to work... I think to myself... No one noticed my tat in that pic... Hmmm....:rolleyes::kiss:
LOL. you think we didnt notice.........I did but there was just so much more to look at then just your tat... great thread and pics... welcome to lit

Good Morning, Afternoon & Evening... waiting for it what you might do

I did see that tat in the pic, but those super sexy legs got my undivided attention to not even think about something else

Mmmm.... It's so nice to be home after such a long Monday... :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,221
LOL. you think we didnt notice.........I did but there was just so much more to look at then just your tat... great thread and pics... welcome to lit

Thank you sweetie...:kiss:

Good Morning, Afternoon & Evening... waiting for it what you might do

I did see that tat in the pic, but those super sexy legs got my undivided attention to not even think about something else

:D:kiss:

Dear Just onesmiling at Lit....

You didn't give a return address.... So I'm writing to you here..... Thank you so very much for your lovely letter....

KISSES:kiss::kiss::kiss:
El

this is sounding better and better.

I would tell you just what I do have on.... But seeing how that dang rabbit keeps pulling my ponytail, telling me, Chop!!! Chop!!! Pop back up that rabbit hole..... I would just hate leaving you with that mental picture.... :D:kiss::devil::kiss:

Sweer dreams.... I must go...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmm.... I will whisper this though.... I only have on two articles of clothing....

I would tell you just what I do have on.... But seeing how that dang rabbit keeps pulling my ponytail, telling me, Chop!!! Chop!!! Pop back up that rabbit hole..... I would just hate leaving you with that mental picture.... :D:kiss::devil::kiss:

Sweer dreams.... I must go...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmm.... I will whisper this though.... I only have on two articles of clothing....

Pictorial evidence is preferred...:cool::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back