Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can wait days and weeks, if that's how long it takes ;)

I actually thought about taking some pics this afternoon but then I talked myself out of it. I find that taking pics of myself, up loading them, sorting through them to find 2 or 3 that I actually like, and converting them to a lit-friendly formate to be kind of a hassle.

I actually thought about taking some pics this afternoon but then I talked myself out of it. I find that taking pics of myself, up loading them, sorting through them to find 2 or 3 that I actually like, and converting them to a lit-friendly formate to be kind of a hassle.

Pretty much why I stopped taking pix. I got completely burned out on it.

And now, I just don't feel it's even worth it, considering how out of shape I got. Plus, I'm just really not in that place anymore.

I like to stop in here whether you've posted pix or not.
I just tend to lurk a lot for the most part :eek:

I've been looking through some of my attachments and I think I may have found some I posted in other threads but maybe not here.

like this one...
attachment.php

I've been looking through some of my attachments and I think I may have found some I posted in other threads but maybe not here.

like this one...
attachment.php

Oooh ....! I wish i could come up with something eloquent to say, but...this just render me speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back