Bit off a little more than I can chew...

yoyo1342

Experienced
Hello mods!

So, I've been doing some work on my Highschool story, and decided to include a little strip poker action in it. To make it interesting, I decided that I'd try to make it so that it was a little complex. If you take a look at the story map you'll definitely see what I mean. Unfortunately, I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew. What I was hoping was that some friendly moderator might be able to go through and just de-link all of the threads so that I can take another crack at linking up the right way. Failing that, if someone could just delete all of the strip poker threads then I can take a more methodical crack at it.

Ok, thanks a lot. Cheers!

- Yoyo

Hello mods!

So, I've been doing some work on my Highschool story, and decided to include a little strip poker action in it. To make it interesting, I decided that I'd try to make it so that it was a little complex. If you take a look at the story map you'll definitely see what I mean. Unfortunately, I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew. What I was hoping was that some friendly moderator might be able to go through and just de-link all of the threads so that I can take another crack at linking up the right way. Failing that, if someone could just delete all of the strip poker threads then I can take a more methodical crack at it.

Ok, thanks a lot. Cheers!

- Yoyo

I can sympathize with you, yoyo. Consider my story, which is based around strip poker. I think I structured it a bit well, though. Basically you'll need to have nothing repeated because each character will have a different set of clothes on at any point. So don't link to a previously established thread; you'll mess up who has what on (or off).

Check here for how I've done it:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/7702

Won't mind if you develop the story. In fact, I would welcome it. I ask that you keep the character's character integrity, however.

Can someone please just delete the strip poker threads from my story? I'm just going re-write that section to make it simpler. Thanks!

Guys, I'm dying here.

Guys, please, I'd really like to continue this section of the story. Can someone please delete the strip poker related threads? Thanks!

Try using the "Report" function on the site to have the threads deleted. You might be able to have the links deleted instead, though I won't swear that that would work.

Try using the "Report" function on the site to have the threads deleted. You might be able to have the links deleted instead, though I won't swear that that would work.

I finally saw this thread. I'll take care of it. Gunde is correct, using Report Thread usually works better.

Actually, I'm not sure which links you want deleted. Can you give me the titles?

Hey, awesome! Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it. I've reported each of the threads that I was hoping to have deleted. It's entirely possible that I accidentally reported some of them twice, and if so, I apologize. Thanks again!

Back