Bimbofication

FYI for future reference, buy the incontinence pads for adults instead of the dog labeled pee pads.

Much better prices.

;)

Bimbos can get expensive we need to manage costs.

If you're that worried about costs, perhaps owning a bimbo isn't for you.;)

There are so many perfectly nice Bimbos out there in the wild, I don't understand the need to grow your own.

christina-r-5-w400-h600.jpg

Having stumbled across quite a few tumblrs recently where bloggers participate/indulge in bimbofication kink, I'm interested to now what you all think, if you've ever been on the receiving or giving end of it. While almost all aspects of submission fascinate me, this one unsettles me; maybe it's the extremity of the transformation itself. Being made up into a more plasticized version of a human being leaves me with an uneasy feeling. I suppose it's similar to uncanny valley. Thoughts, have at it, what you will...

Disturbing? To each their own. Me? I couldn't tolerate 'stupid', not even for role playing.

I do hope the 'Bimbo' is stashing as much money as she can, as fast as she can, in a nice safe account.

Ishmael

I have my fair share of kinks, but this isn't my cup of tea. There are aspects I could get on board with, but reading the one set of "rules" for Bunni just kinda icked me out.

I was fine with it until the part about Daddy administering the enemas. I mean, you figure Daddy's got total control, maybe he could tell Bunni to do that part herself?

"Duz" made me cringe, and "it" made me throw up in my mouth a little.

I'm not a fan of using the pronoun 'it' when referencing a human being; even when I see it done online it makes me cringe. The objectification is too much at that point. My humanity is important to me and having it stripped away to such a degree would be deeply depressing and awful.

I enjoy the body type but I don't like the association that blond+big boobs=bimbo. It's very prevalent in our culture to view voluptuous women as slutty and stupid blond jokes are infamous. I do hope the women involved in this fetish aren't being brainwashed into believing this is what they are.

I found more than a few references to hypnosis/hypnotic suggestion as I read through some of the bimbofication stuff, actually. So there's a large degree of mental control that comes with the process for quite a few couples at least.

The idea of looking my best for my man, I'm fine with.

The having to go to the bathroom on pee pads or in a diaper is a major turn off for me.

To each their own I suppose. If both parties are happy and healthy with that arrangement more power to them.

Diapers/pee pads/human toilet stuff, agreed. They're all a turn off for me.

There are so many perfectly nice Bimbos out there in the wild, I don't understand the need to grow your own.

I know your post was more so tongue in cheek, but I think there's a sadistic component to it that gets people off. Watching the mental suffering process that some would have to go through before they reach a place of acceptance towards it.

I'm not a fan of using the pronoun 'it' when referencing a human being; even when I see it done online it makes me cringe. The objectification is too much at that point. My humanity is important to me and having it stripped away to such a degree would be deeply depressing and awful.

That is the point I have difficulty wrapping my head around: the stripping away of humanity and, to my mind, any real sense of self. What happens when 'Daddy' is done with his little toy? How dependent will she be on what his vision of her is? I've known people who have difficulties knowing who they are when they're not in a relationship, so I can only imagine what it would be like for someone at this level when the relationship ends.

Back