bimbo / girly girls

^^ Yeah, do they know you're on a sex related site telling a bunch of strangers how much you like two strangers looking at your legs?

I have a real question for the late teens and early twenties girls here. Like "Elle_Charlotte" for example in the pic standing in the print miniskirt.

I need a reference for a story.

What is the circumference of your upper thighs? Say about 2/3rds up between knee and crotch.

I didn't post actual pics of me in this topic. Also, when I do dress like this.. I get this fetish with men being sexist to me. And not just calling me a slut or something but things like making me obey them because I'm a woman and I should obey them... :D

Hello! Anybody in here?

Hulllooooooooooooo...................................................................................

:crickets:

It turns me on getting sexually objectified. It turns me on when a man sees me like a ditzy model... and just wants to fuck me. I have this fantasy of being a model that gets abused to get a job *giggles*

It turns me on getting sexually objectified. It turns me on when a man sees me like a ditzy model... and just wants to fuck me. I have this fantasy of being a model that gets abused to get a job *giggles*

I would happily fuck you, but your box is full. Mailbox that is.

ok so I have nothing but a deep seated respect for all fellow humans regardless of their gender.... but this thread is seriously challenging my liberal leanings and is making me think all sorts of filthy and degrading thoughts... and I like it :)

ok so I have nothing but a deep seated respect for all fellow humans regardless of their gender.... but this thread is seriously challenging my liberal leanings and is making me think all sorts of filthy and degrading thoughts... and I like it :)

It's fine to have fantasies. :rose:

It's fine to have fantasies. :rose:
That's true, just have to make sure you can differentiate between fantasy and reality.

Whilst its fine to want to make a girl into a drooling bimbo for sexual pleasure, using any hole that makes your dick feel good she is still a person when its over :kiss:

Back