bimarried guys 3 questions

1. How many cocks have you sucked?
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
3. Would you like to do it again?

Four different guys
About six months ago
Absolutely!!! Can't wait for the next experience!

1. How many cocks have you sucked? 4
2. When was the last time you sucked cock? 1998
3. Would you like to do it again? YES!

How meny (sic) cocks: 9 over 30 years 4 guys, 5 trans. Loved them all, really enjoy the duality of feminine dick!

Last time: 69'd with a cross dresser two weeks ago in my bed.

Would I again: I am a true bisexual. Currently separated from my ex.
I would be faithful within the structure of a relationship. Praying that doesn't happen anytime soon!!!! Lol

Several starting in the early 70s.

1988 MMF threesome with ex and a neighbor.

Not if I'm in a committed relationship. An open one is a different story though. And yes, I'd love to have someone's cock head as far down my throat as it will go again.

About 12 or 15

Too long ago, before I got married

Under the right circumstances I'd spend a lot of time sucking, until I'd made up for lost time and lost opportunities

1. 3
2. Last month
3. In a heartbeat

I love other crossdressers, especially those on the submissive side. I love rubbing ourselves together through our lingerie, stroking a hard cock through a pretty pair of panties, and taking charge of our sexual encounter...

:heart: T.

We are Twins

Just one
A very long time ago
Want to very badly- finally told my wife about the desire.

Essentially identical answers - the wife part, she sensed it and asked probing questions until I confirmed her suspicions. The relationship turned chilly for a few months. We have add d cum play into our sex life but doubt it will go much further than that. I still dream of sucking a hard cock.

1. 3
2. Last month
3. In a heartbeat

I love other crossdressers, especially those on the submissive side. I love rubbing ourselves together through our lingerie, stroking a hard cock through a pretty pair of panties, and taking charge of our sexual encounter...

:heart: T.

That sounds like great fun!

With you Jenna dear, it would be great fun. :kiss:
1. How many cocks have you sucked? maybe over 150
2. When was the last time you sucked cock? unfortunately November last year
3. Would you like to do it again? without a question...it is such a treat to have a guy explode in my mouth

1. How many cocks have you sucked? 8-10
2. When was the last time you sucked cock? About two years ago
3. Would you like to do it again? Yes. Sadly, I must be incredibly discreet as I am married. And it is not easy to find a willing partner I could please.

As another poster answered so well: "without a question...it is such a treat to have a guy explode in my mouth"

1. I have given blow jobs to 24 men in the last 3-1/2 years.
2. Around 8 months ago.
3.Would love to suck multiple dicks every day.

Only the concern about an std has stopped me from sucking more dicks. All the men I have drained of cum were strangers. If anyone is serious in or around the Pittsburgh area, I would love to find another married guy to use me for his pleasure, and I expect nothing more than he allow to blow him. Must be clean and discreet.

Too many to count
Two nights ago hope to have more tonight
Never get enough, just love feeling those lovely cocks explode in my mouth and the jet of hot cum hitting the back of my throat. Better when they wash it down with a good helping of piss.

About 15 cocks, but, with repeats, at least 25. Been fucked 10 times, or so.
About 6 weeks ago.
In a heartbeat.

How many

Looking for first one

Yes. When the right opportunity develops.

Back