Big Clits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a gf once that had a big clit. She was always horny and loved to have her clit sucked. She'd go wild after 30 seconds of sucking it. I loved sucking her clit.

I had a gf once that had a big clit. She was always horny and loved to have her clit sucked. She'd go wild after 30 seconds of sucking it. I loved sucking her clit.

I like to suck them for as long as they want, giving oral to a female is so rewarding when they cum again and again in my mouth.

Not all the pics I posted are of female bodybuilders. Some of them are very sexy women with normal muscular development. My girlfriend is in good shape, but not muscular and she has never taken any steroids. She was born with a large clit.

Every male and female starts out with basically the same equipment while in the womb. In fact, the genitalia is essentially identical through the first eight weeks after conception. Then the chromosomes tell the embryo to leave things alone for females, and to grow the genitalia outside the body for males. Sometimes things don't work out perfectly, and the result is some women end up with larger clits than others. And there are of course cases of individuals having both sets of genitalia, although they are rare, or a normal vagina or penis with the other reproductive organs jumbled up.

The male penis is actually a large clitoris with additional erectile tissue. Sorry guys.

Along with the above.

Large clits are the result of an overproduction of testosterone. Almost any women who dabbles with anabolic androgenic steroids in general and testosterone specifically, will end up with an enlarged clitoris. Interestingly, the clitoris will usually, but not always, return to it's previous size after cessation.

Some women simply have higher testosterone levels naturally and will often have a larger clitoris. A number of women with PCOS often experience this.

I've trained female fitness models and bodybuilder for over 20 years and have dated a number of women who have used anabolic androgenic steroids and had the resulting enlarged clitoris.

I will say that I am a fan.

My girlfriend's is large all the time, although it does get slightly bigger and definitely harder when she is aroused. Blood moves into the area during arousal similar to the male erection.
I would love to suck that.

This thread is unbelievably sexy (big clit )although the muscular women is not my thing

Every male and female starts out with basically the same equipment while in the womb. In fact, the genitalia is essentially identical through the first eight weeks after conception. Then the chromosomes tell the embryo to leave things alone for females, and to grow the genitalia outside the body for males. Sometimes things don't work out perfectly, and the result is some women end up with larger clits than others. And there are of course cases of individuals having both sets of genitalia, although they are rare, or a normal vagina or penis with the other reproductive organs jumbled up.

The male penis is actually a large clitoris with additional erectile tissue. Sorry guys.

Alternatively, one could say that a clitoris is a failed penis. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back