Bicurious Guys PM thread

Occasionally fantasise about a scenario where my wife gets tired of me asking to watch her with another guy. So she agrees if i agree to her fantasy. I have to be a guys toy for a day. She picks a well hung guy who uses me every which way!

I was curious for years and about 6 years ago had my first encounter with another man. I loved it right away and now have a small group of guys I get together with occasionally for some good old fashioned cock sucking and fucking. It’s true what they say. Once you try it you will love it. I still enjoy sex with women but sex with men is so much more intense. Happy to elaborate.

Nothing wrong with meeting new people who have mutual interests.. pm me and see

I was curious for years and about 6 years ago had my first encounter with another man. I loved it right away and now have a small group of guys I get together with occasionally for some good old fashioned cock sucking and fucking. It’s true what they say. Once you try it you will love it. I still enjoy sex with women but sex with men is so much more intense. Happy to elaborate.

Please, elaborate.

Was always straight except for a bit of experimenting in college Now having been single for the past few years I have discovered from chatting with male friends online that I am very curious. One day I shall undoubtedly break the ice in the right circumstances but in the meantime I enjoy lascivious exchanges here and on Kik.

New friends welcome

I am in my midforties and curious to experience deep male alluring affection. I imagine older men as my ideal. Message me as you see fit.

Back