Bicurious Guys PM thread

My bi curiosity is a constant fantasy of mine. Love having hot chats about it.

wow

Hello there,

I have been with a few men and have to say I have enjoyed them. of course some more than others.

I would like to pm with guys about fantasies and experiences. I tend to enjoy looking at slender guys that I could shower with and play with.
I get so horny sometimes I can't type.

I am going to start talking to guys at the gym and see if I can turn it sexual. I think I caught a guy looking at me the other day.

I like to be naked in the house when everyone is gone. Masturbating in each room, in front of the big window even. Once I used some lotion on a brush handle to fuck my ass. Didn't go in far. Would you welcome a male visitor into bed after your wife went to work? Jack ofg your cock? Suck it and your balls? Anything else?

This faggot wannabe would love to get into a few chats with a dominant guy that caught me taking looks at his cock bulge. I like to check out guys bulges, and imagine being on my knees for him.

Hi curious guys. Anyone like me have had m/m encounters, years ago. Now your curious again. In a happy but sexless marriage.

Mt m2m encounters were primarily due to sexless relationships. I didn't have my first until I was almost 50.

Want to be

Looks like there are a lot of want to be cock suckers out there waiting to suck their first cock and experience the taste of another man's load .

I'd any want to chat with an older married bi experienced guy shoot me a PM.

Hi curious guys. Anyone like me have had m/m encounters, years ago. Now your curious again. In a happy but sexless marriage.

I guess I am somewhat living in the past . . .reminiscing about my cock sucking days.
Have only sucked a few, one of which was many times. The greater majority were with wife(s) present and participating to some degree.
Am presently involved with a very sexual woman but I think about those past times almost every day.

Bi curious here have been for some time now eager givena guy a blow and maybemore . Pm are very welcome

Back