Bi curious married man looking for men for dirty chat

I'm naked and playing with my cock thinking about other cocks.
I'm playing with my nipples and cock thinking about you and your cock text me at [STOP POSTING A PHONE NUMBER HERE]
Maybe we can get something started

Last edited by a moderator:
Also in a sexless marriage and getting more curious the older I get.....my uncut cock would love to explore a tight sexy male ass and have my ass explored also.....would let others decide if it is sexy or not. Pictures can be sent on Kik of me in or out of my kilt .....same name as here
Hi, I like your message. It sounds very much like my sex life. I was straight, then Bi and now a 100 percent gay man! No regrets, here for dirty talk.

He was 19 years old….and yes, we are both 63, we never stop having sex with each other. Both of us have been married to women and had countless lovers male and female.

Rick is dirty and horny all the time…and I never stopped loving his cock. He continues to make me feel like a slut Cock sucker fag which I love.

He was 19 years old….and yes, we are both 63, we never stop having sex with each other. Both of us have been married to women and had countless lovers male and female.

Rick is dirty and horny all the time…and I never stopped loving his cock. He continues to make me feel like a slut Cock sucker fag which I love.
You ware bra and panties while your being his sissy

Back