Bi curious married man looking for men for dirty chat

Also in a sexless marriage and getting more curious the older I get.....my uncut cock would love to explore a tight sexy male ass and have my ass explored also.....would let others decide if it is sexy or not. Pictures can be sent on Kik of me in or out of my kilt .....same name as here

Older masculine male married, have had plenty of MM extra marital affairs. Most of them were very hot. Cocksucking bottom that loves masculine older men…. Just looking for a friend I can talk with. Feel alone, my own fault don’t have the courage to share what I am.

Older masculine male married, have had plenty of MM extra marital affairs. Most of them were very hot. Cocksucking bottom that loves masculine older men…. Just looking for a friend I can talk with. Feel alone, my own fault don’t have the courage to share what I am.
Hi - I’m also a married man and maybe just like you have had hookups and affairs with many more men, both bi and gay than I have with women. PM me at Gator50 and I’ll cum back too you

i would love to chat about fantasies and talk about things we have done
Good morning, I am married masculine love to service other masculine men…. Love sucking being fucked held cuddle kissing. Would love to wake up to a lover pressing himself into me, or finding me in the kitchen doing dishes, he walks up behind me, pulls my pants down pushes me by the shoulders to bend me over and takes me roughly

Back