bi-curious female for same

thanks bisuzn (or should i say 'bi-susan'? :) ) for the nice post. yes, as i'm becoming more and more comfortable being with other women i'm letting go more and more and really enjoying myself. i'm sure that i'll play with boys again one day but right now i'm living in lady-land and it is really nice on so many levels (emotionally as well as physically). right now, licking another girl is my favorite pastime! :kiss::kiss:

mmmmm, seems like you have your priorities correctly aligned :devil:

Hello NT2sAss,

Thanks for the sexy comment. Yes, I like my username, too. Only because it truly reflects my personality! :devil: While it applied to guys over the years it's really more about women these days. Once I got over the 'oh-my-god-i'm-having-sex-with-another-woman' nervousness the first couple of times it's been incredible! As you probably know, being with a sexy lady is IT!

Anyway, I just pm'd you.

:rose: LL

*waving, with top off, to everyone on the thread*

Mmmmmm....my kinda girl!!;) Cock is great....can't deny it or really be without it very long but............omg, another woman and all her treats and pleasures take you to another plain of wonderment!!:cattail::kiss:

Mmmmmm....my kinda girl!!;) Cock is great....can't deny it or really be without it very long but............omg, another woman and all her treats and pleasures take you to another plain of wonderment!!:cattail::kiss:

i agree with my naughty nurse (who i love ;) ) another woman is a amazing thing! a different experience to a man but at times o so much better!! when iw as with woman it was the highlight of my lfie and then i met my husband who is a wonderful fuck and even better lover but ehh i miss it. :)

i agree with my naughty nurse (who i love ;) ) another woman is a amazing thing! a different experience to a man but at times o so much better!! when iw as with woman it was the highlight of my lfie and then i met my husband who is a wonderful fuck and even better lover but ehh i miss it. :)

Yeah......hubby keeps me very happy and riding a big cock or letting him do whatever else he wants with it is GREAT but.......a woman can do soooooooooo much more in soooooooo many ways!!:heart:

Yeah......hubby keeps me very happy and riding a big cock or letting him do whatever else he wants with it is GREAT but.......a woman can do soooooooooo much more in soooooooo many ways!!:heart:

amen......let me say my husband and i have been too tired since i got back but argh....i'm dying ladies....

Throwing my hat into the ring. I'm a married lady who loves to ride her man, but would love to expierence the pleasures of a woman.

Throwing my hat into the ring. I'm a married lady who loves to ride her man, but would love to expierence the pleasures of a woman.

WelCUM!!:kiss: As a natural showoff......if your interested in seeing a horny Nurse ride a patient.........I loved to direct you to the last couple of pages of my thread....hopefully you might take an interest in my tits which desperately need a woman's lips on them!!:devil::devil::kiss:

WelCUM!!:kiss: As a natural showoff......if your interested in seeing a horny Nurse ride a patient.........I loved to direct you to the last couple of pages of my thread....hopefully you might take an interest in my tits which desperately need a woman's lips on them!!:devil::devil::kiss:

I'm always interest in a good show. Your breast are devine and deserve kisses!

loves to see hard nips

mmmn I like T's idea of the swirling motion...That always gets mine standing at attention. Maybe a little nibble and suckle action as well. :kiss:

mmmn I like T's idea of the swirling motion...That always gets mine standing at attention. Maybe a little nibble and suckle action as well. :kiss:

The nibbles would cause my hands to run down both your lovely bodies till I found those sweet spots...:rose:

Back