bi-curious female for same

Hey ladies :)
I am a 30 yo woman in DFW looking for help in rocking my world.
Very willing to learn. Please let me experience the other side :)

How do I get invited?

That's the kind of sleep over I'd love to get invited to! The video was very sexy Katie! Thanks for sharing it!

Wow this thread makes me need some private time.....wow i'm all wet just by reading!! I'm a bi female who is married and looking for some friends. Message me anytime i'm always online :)

O and next time you all play i would love to have a go ::wink::

Wow this thread makes me need some private time.....wow i'm all wet just by reading!! I'm a bi female who is married and looking for some friends. Message me anytime i'm always online :)

O and next time you all play i would love to have a go ::wink::
Mmmmmmm....always looking for another horny lady!!:devil:;)

Hello

Hello Ladies new to this site, been reading for a while and just signed up tonight. Had to make this my first post, and what better post to follow than one with such a sexy picture. Yummy anyone want to recreate that pose? :devil:

Hello Ladies new to this site, been reading for a while and just signed up tonight. Had to make this my first post, and what better post to follow than one with such a sexy picture. Yummy anyone want to recreate that pose? :devil:

Glad you liked it.....ALWAYS willing to recreate it!!:devil:

hello ladies.

hope that you're all well.

anyone want to pm me about their experiences? fantasies?

i haven't had any ff action in a little while and i've worn out my
fantasy memory bank! :)

hello ladies.

hope that you're all well.

anyone want to pm me about their experiences? fantasies?

i haven't had any ff action in a little while and i've worn out my
fantasy memory bank! :)

I love your User Name!:) I love licking as well and playing with other horny ladies so pm me anytime!!:devil:

yum

Hello NT2sAss,

Thanks for the sexy comment. Yes, I like my username, too. Only because it truly reflects my personality! :devil: While it applied to guys over the years it's really more about women these days. Once I got over the 'oh-my-god-i'm-having-sex-with-another-woman' nervousness the first couple of times it's been incredible! As you probably know, being with a sexy lady is IT!

Anyway, I just pm'd you.

:rose: LL

*waving, with top off, to everyone on the thread*

Hello NT2sAss,

Thanks for the sexy comment. Yes, I like my username, too. Only because it truly reflects my personality! :devil: While it applied to guys over the years it's really more about women these days. Once I got over the 'oh-my-god-i'm-having-sex-with-another-woman' nervousness the first couple of times it's been incredible! As you probably know, being with a sexy lady is IT!

Anyway, I just pm'd you.

:rose: LL

*waving, with top off, to everyone on the thread*

welcome LL .... any gorgeous hottie who loves to lick another girl is most welcum :devil:

thanks

thanks bisuzn (or should i say 'bi-susan'? :) ) for the nice post. yes, as i'm becoming more and more comfortable being with other women i'm letting go more and more and really enjoying myself. i'm sure that i'll play with boys again one day but right now i'm living in lady-land and it is really nice on so many levels (emotionally as well as physically). right now, licking another girl is my favorite pastime! :kiss::kiss:

Hey sexxies.... been elusive of late I know sorry about that. Woes of sharing computer with mom.

Just started new job, back to teaching english. Thank god. Hope you all being as naughty as you can around here. :devil:

Hey sexxies.... been elusive of late I know sorry about that. Woes of sharing computer with mom.

Just started new job, back to teaching english. Thank god. Hope you all being as naughty as you can around here. :devil:

heyyyyy gorgeous! wb wb wb I've missed you

wish i had some naughtiness to report .. but no .. pout

soon i hope hope

:kiss::kiss:

Back