Bethy Town

Thank you for the lovely comments 😘 If the accent helps I might be more descriptive next time 😈 Though trying to speak when using a doxy wand is a skill I haven't learnt yet. That was me on a low setting so..yeah. Any higher there would be no words just a constant moan which varies between this feels great to this feels overwhelming to "fuck"! Makes me blush even in my own 🙈

I haven't sex talked for a while. Used to phone sex and voice chat a lot so I'd know what to say and not be embarrassed. Dunno how sexy shyness is so I've kinda avoided talking too much. Even this one had me blushing away.

Thanks xx if I've not already welcome'd you..hi welcome 😊

I haven't sex talked for a while. Used to phone sex and voice chat a lot so I'd know what to say and not be embarrassed. Dunno how sexy shyness is so I've kinda avoided talking too much. Even this one had me blushing away.

I love descriptive details, just a thought/vote. But very sexy to be embarrassed and shy about it, some of the more hard core ones make it seem like a chore they have been doing for years.

If you need to, we can practice the sex talk together. ;)

Hmm....Well I don't know about everyone else, but I find shyness to be QUITE SEXY.

......and now I'm curious what a recording of your "higher settings" would sound like.

Just happened upon your thread and so glad I did... you are a sexy beautiful lady... thank you so much for posting and Cheers from one of the colonies!!...:rose::rose::rose:

You gentlemen are too kind 😘

I woke up really horny during the night and tried to wriggle my partner into horniness too. Didn't work because in his half asleep state, he simply tried to pull away so he wouldn't get any harder ☹️ Couldn't blame him really who knows what time of the morning it was. Feeling achingly aroused now tho especially as there were some quick gropes before he left for work. Nothing I want more right now than some to touch between my legs and make me cum before fucking me 😈

I know what you mean. I had started to rub an ex girlfriend's clit once while I was half asleep due to how horny I was. The crazyer thing is she let me continue until I had realized what I was doing but I didn't stop I continued till she came from it. She would sometimes encourage it or if she was horny herself and my hands wasn't near her pussy or breast she would grind on my cock until I woke completely horny willing to ravage her.

I didn't realise we dated ;)

I'm same. Keep having dream that I'm being fucked awake. This is unlikely to happen at the moment because far too cold. I got fleece on and with best will in the world, youvvant sneak fuck when there's sheep fur blocking access. Even trying to get hand in pants is difficult. Roll on spring weather and nighties

I usually try to wake him or alert him to my arousal by pushing and grinding my bum towards his lap. Sometimes this is too subtle a move tho. I dunno why but I get too shy of actually using hand or mouth to do that.

I never found fleece all that hard to get into unless it's tied tight but I think it helps that I generally have my hand in the waist band anyway. You should try to be hands on more maybe rub his member through his pants or what ever he wears to bed then work your way up to skin on skin.

He sleeps naked. He's some sort a magician who never gets cold! Fleece isn't difficult in general but this set likes to wrap around me like a force field

I have broken some fleece's magical force fields though it takes some time.:devil:

Maybe he sleeps naked because of all the heat from your sexyness.;)

Ha! If only true 😂 Pretty sure fleece + woolly hat + teddy bears are not sexy. I am lucky he stays with me really

He sleeps naked. He's some sort a magician who never gets cold! Fleece isn't difficult in general but this set likes to wrap around me like a force field

just put 1 of those big sexy tits in his face that should work :)

I'm sure you make them them sexy. I'm sure we are all luck to find someone who stays with us no matter if we don't know why and treats us great.

Oh my...goodness Beth! What an erotic audio treat! The recording quality was incredible ....and your accent - nnngffff. Your voice inflicted such sweet frustration on my loins :p I am an now an avid follower your your thread! Thank you for posting.
😘 Stick around I'm gonna do another x

just put 1 of those big sexy tits in his face that should work :)
if I'm awake there's no issue. Was more the logistics of not eajing me up before I'm horny. We both enjoy when he wakes me up through bring me close to orgasm because it helps reduce my inhibitions and who wouldn't want to wake up raging horny? 😈

I'm sure you make them them sexy. I'm sure we are all luck to find someone who stays with us no matter if we don't know why and treats us great.
you're sweet to say so 😘

Sorry for length of this audio :/ pretty sure you can skip to the bits you like though. Talking more in the beginning Obvious reasons for why not later 😈

Back