Belief in the Moon Landing for Democrats Only, Apparently

You, like nearly every troll out there, decided to exercise your power for hurting others rather than merely enjoying life. You did what many trolls have done; you spotted my stories and decided to take a look to see if there was something you could use to injure me emotionally. So you did what all trolls who take that path do; you slandered my story in the hope I'd take it personally and quit the forum and website. If you could make me do that, you "win."

Unfortunately for you I don't give in to emotional blackmail. You chose one of the weakest stories I wrote as the target and it backfired on you. All you did was prove to everyone that your word cannot be trusted and that you will do as EVERY OTHER ABUSER out there does, claim to be the victim.

You're not the victim, you're a fuckup without a clue. You're not an original, you the same kind of asshole who abuses others to make yourself feel powerful. You act JUST LIKE every witless wonder ever born so you don't have to see yourself in your actual light.

You know what you are. I know what you are. And now the entire world knows EXACTLY what you are.

Congratulations, you have revealed yourself fully little troll. The best part is that no one forced you to do this, you did it to yourself. Because it is your nature to be a fuckup.
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Sorry for your loss and hurting. You could have just acknowledged I read your work and said, I like some parts and others not so much. Still one should not cry over getting a four out of five as a score.

As to trolling, well, you create and comment here roughly twelve times a day, so it's hard not to find I make comments about your posts. Disagreeing with a lot of what you put out isn't trolling - it's my opinion just like the stuff you send back in reply. Although, you attempt to shame me by calling you out. That's the troll element in you, not me.

"And now the entire world knows EXACTLY what you are." Right back at you Mr. Armpitty.

Can't say I didn't see this coming. Sorry for your loss and hurting. You could have just acknowledged I read your work and said, I like some parts and others not so much. Still one should not cry over getting a four out of five as a score.

As to trolling, well, you create and comment here roughly twelve times a day, so it's hard not to find I make comments about your posts. Disagreeing with a lot of what you put out isn't trolling - it's my opinion just like the stuff you send back in reply. Although, you attempt to shame me by calling you out. That's the troll element in you, not me.

"And now the entire world knows EXACTLY what you are." Right back at you Mr. Armpitty.

Yup, you poor little victim. Look at you, a product of your own stupidity and ineptness.

Yup, you poor little victim. Look at you, a product of your own stupidity and ineptness.
Cry me a river, poor little victim. I'm fine. You seem to be steamed and still venting over this. Really, get out your meds and take the ones marked 'chill.'

Cry me a river, poor little victim. I'm fine. You seem to be steamed and still venting over this. Really, get out your meds and take the ones marked 'chill.'

Not my fault you insist on being a fuckup.

I have no-fault insurance for that. :nana: Are you covered as well?

This assumes I'm a fuckup just like you. Which, based on facts and evidence, isn't likely because I, also unlike you, pay attention in class.

Where did I say that? Another poster did, so take it up with him.

Where have I been rude? Where did I name call?

I admit to projecting "religion" on you. However you stated "It would have helped if Neil Armstrong, just swore on the bible". That seems to indicate you have "Faith" in the bible. As I mentioned I have zero faith in the Bible or Religion, so Neil swearing or not on a Bible wouldn't sway me either way. I looked at the evidence (including growing up through Mercury/Apollo) and made up my own mind.

Trust me, I won't chase you around trying to convince you of the moon landing. That is something you need to figure out yourself. Just don't expect me not to comment if you decide to state what you believe in.
Trying to convince people who have already decided the moon landing didn’t happen is like bolting the gate after the horse has bolted. Pointless, but I admire your patience.

My late uncle was an engineer, worked for English Electric, Pratt & Whitney, and Avro, and was talented enough to be given work as part of the development of the Gemini space capsules.

He had virtually every paper, every book, every single piece of literature he could get his hands on, including copies of the course trajectories and flight recordings made publicly available. He dedicated his spare time to understanding as much of it as he could, fully, because as an aero engineer he knew that space is a whole different ball game.

He took me to Cape Canaveral as a kid, spent much of his time going through the physics and maths involved. The best thing he taught me?

The amount of different nations involved in the manufacturing processes, design and planning stages of the NASA projects that eventually got a man on the moon showed incredible feats of engineering knowledge, Mathematical prowess and an understanding of this earth way in advance of any one person in the street with a less than college education.

Man landed on the moon, several times over. There’s enough ways of proving it, even if someone chose to ignore that they could work it out for themselves by following the science.

You don’t have to convince people of it, though. Let them disbelieve. It makes them look silly, and that’s fine. The rest of us know what a triumph of human endeavour it was, and where it’s leading us. And that’s all that matters.

ing it, even if someone chose to ignore that they could work it out for themselves by following the science.

You don’t have to convince people of it, though. Let them disbelieve. It makes them look silly, and th
That must have been an awesome experience with your uncle. And you're absolute right about it being too late to convince some of these people. By the time they're sharing all their nonsense they're basically too far gone.

Trying to convince people who have already decided the moon landing didn’t happen is like bolting the gate after the horse has bolted. Pointless, but I admire your patience.
I do it for fun, I have no hope of convincing them.
My late uncle was an engineer, worked for English Electric, Pratt & Whitney, and Avro, and was talented enough to be given work as part of the development of the Gemini space capsules.
Fuck Diefenbaker....If he hadn't cancelled the Arrow, Mercury and Apollo would never have been successful....

and yah as mentioned cool connection!

He remains inspirational to me. I ended up going a different route but I try to abide by his excellent principles.

He had virtually every paper, every book, every single piece of literature he could get his hands on, including copies of the course trajectories and flight recordings made publicly available. He dedicated his spare time to understanding as much of it as he could, fully, because as an aero engineer he knew that space is a whole different ball game.

He took me to Cape Canaveral as a kid, spent much of his time going through the physics and maths involved. The best thing he taught me?

The amount of different nations involved in the manufacturing processes, design and planning stages of the NASA projects that eventually got a man on the moon showed incredible feats of engineering knowledge, Mathematical prowess and an understanding of this earth way in advance of any one person in the street with a less than college education.

Man landed on the moon, several times over. There’s enough ways of proving it, even if someone chose to ignore that they could work it out for themselves by following the science.

You don’t have to convince people of it, though. Let them disbelieve. It makes them look silly, and that’s fine. The rest of us know what a triumph of human endeavour it was, and where it’s leading us. And that’s all that matters.
That's a fantastic story, and you already know how lucky you were to be exposed to all this from someone who was closely involved.

There is little to be done to convince individual conspiracy theorists, but the misinformation and downright lies they tell should be challenged. One of the things you'll often hear is people saying it couldn't be done because we have more technology now. As if downloading a couple of apps puts them on a higher plane than a NASA scientist. Actual engineers regard them with a reverence that borders on hero worship.

While the astronauts deserve every bit of respect for their ability and courage, we should never forget the skill and dedication of the men and women that made the missions possible.

That's a fantastic story, and you already know how lucky you were to be exposed to all this from someone who was closely involved.

There is little to be done to convince individual conspiracy theorists, but the misinformation and downright lies they tell should be challenged. One of the things you'll often hear is people saying it couldn't be done because we have more technology now. As if downloading a couple of apps puts them on a higher plane than a NASA scientist. Actual engineers regard them with a reverence that borders on hero worship.

While the astronauts deserve every bit of respect for their ability and courage, we should never forget the skill and dedication of the men and women that made the missions possible.
Oh on this we completely agree: misinformation and outright lies need to be challenged from those spouting it from a position of power.

I do it for fun, I have no hope of convincing them.

Fuck Diefenbaker....If he hadn't cancelled the Arrow, Mercury and Apollo would never have been successful....

and yah as mentioned cool connection!

He worked on the Avro Arrow, thought it the finest aircraft ever built.

Incredibly he also worked on the British TSR2 in a minor way. He may be one of the few men to have been involved in a design capacity on two separate aircraft whose governments cancelled them!

His final claim to fame was working on the fuel pods for what became the Harrier Jump Jet.

My favourite achievement of his was the gall in persuading some engineers at English Electric to try putting a marine engine from a gunboat in a railway locomotive…!

He worked on the Avro Arrow, thought it the finest aircraft ever built.

Cool, it was way ahead of it's time, to bad our government of the day couldn't see the future. Canada would have made a killing selling those aircraft to our allies...
Incredibly he also worked on the British TSR2 in a minor way. He may be one of the few men to have been involved in a design capacity on two separate aircraft whose governments cancelled them!
Impressive credentials!
His final claim to fame was working on the fuel pods for what became the Harrier Jump Jet.

My favourite achievement of his was the gall in persuading some engineers at English Electric to try putting a marine engine from a gunboat in a railway locomotive…!
I'm not sure I follow this? Do you mean put a marine diesel engine in?

So only Dems are believers in the greatness of America landing on the moon with a bit of help from some Germans who helped the German V2

Don't take everything so seriously guys.
robert-downey-jr-eye-roll.gif

Oh, NOW you tell us this.

So much for advocating for the Devil, ey! :ROFLMAO:

Back