calls for transgender woman to be 'removed' from camp staff in Alabama Rocket City

butters

High on a Hill
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - Numerous parents and residents across North Alabama have been voicing their concerns about a transgender employee at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center.
i see no actions this person has taken that would call for suspension or termination—nothing but the bigoted fears of certain parents, fears jumped on and bolstered by the likes of tuberville and congressman dale strong
One parent, Clay Yarbrough, said his daughter had planned on going to Space Camp this week until he learned about the transgender employee.

“This is a man that claims to be a woman, and they allow it,” Yarborough’s post said in part.

Between comments and shares on the posts, parents of children who have plans to attend or have attended Space Camp are calling for the resignation/termination of the employee
dale strong: "I call on the Center to immediately remove this individual and call for a safety review to consider the potential harm and damages they have inadvertently caused children"
immediate removal, a "safety review" (wtf?) and speaking as if there is any actual 'harm and damages' like it HAS happened. If this person was accused of sexual misconduct against children, or theft or physical harm in other ways, encouraging substance abuse or anything we understand as an actual threat to kids, then it would be in order to take such measures. To do so, or call for them, simply because the person is trans and the ignorant fear their little flowers might be exposed to such abominations, and when there's a slew of laws in place to help protect gender-discrimination, it's pandering to the dumbfucks.
1710278675118.png
tubby blames 'the progressive agenda'. ignorant fuckwads fear their kids will get 'turned' in sexual deviants or be physically harmed by them if exposed to such deviltry. *sighs* stupid, stupid, book-burning, pitch-fork hoisting peasants.

i see no actions this person has taken that would call for suspension or termination—nothing but the bigoted fears of certain parents, fears jumped on and bolstered by the likes of tuberville and congressman dale strong

immediate removal, a "safety review" (wtf?) and speaking as if there is any actual 'harm and damages' like it HAS happened. If this person was accused of sexual misconduct against children, or theft or physical harm in other ways, encouraging substance abuse or anything we understand as an actual threat to kids, then it would be in order to take such measures. To do so, or call for them, simply because the person is trans and the ignorant fear their little flowers might be exposed to such abominations, and when there's a slew of laws in place to help protect gender-discrimination, it's pandering to the dumbfucks.
View attachment 2327096
tubby blames 'the progressive agenda'. ignorant fuckwads fear their kids will get 'turned' in sexual deviants or be physically harmed by them if exposed to such deviltry. *sighs* stupid, stupid, book-burning, pitch-fork hoisting peasants.

From an article I found on the matter:

“There are no allegations of misconduct by the employee, who has been accused of nothing but being transgender. But Yarbrough and other anti-trans activists have reportedly been scouring the individual’s social media profiles for anything they may deem scandalous, according to AL.com.

Right-wing hate influencer Chaya Raichik, who goes by the social media handle Libs of TikTok, also cast a spotlight on the Space Camp and trans employee. Reports have found that Raichik’s social media posts targeting LGBTQ+-inclusive institutions regularly inspire bomb threats.”

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

When I picture the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Alabama, I envision a cherry bomb, inside a banjo.

When I picture the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Alabama, I envision a cherry bomb, inside a banjo.
it really was a big deal, but NASA has since moved the rocket (and status it once had) and they've been working on a facsimile. I just hope they work within the law and retain this employee, and not place pressure on her to resign or anything.

It often seems like the transgender advocates are all about feelings, personal preferences and making people comfortable, right up until it's for any people who don't share their ideology.

Back