You and I need to meet up babe!!Ohhhh thank you!!! There are other audios, too. My favorite is fun while at the airport![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You and I need to meet up babe!!Ohhhh thank you!!! There are other audios, too. My favorite is fun while at the airport![]()
How delightful!I love watching.
I love being watched. I never close my blinds or curtains.
I have a fun audio on watching my neighbor β¦
https://www.literotica.com/s/fg-watches-neighbor-pt-2
Haha sorry, she groped him and then he was "all over her"Oh come on - you can't leave us hanging like that! Details, sir, we need details![]()
Oh yeah that sounds hot for sure! I think I'd have cum there and then when she licked her hand if I'd have been in your shoes...Haha sorry, she groped him and then he was "all over her"
When he got his cock out, was covered in glistening pre cum, she licked her right hand and proceeded to stroke him.
For sure will listen.I love watching.
I love being watched. I never close my blinds or curtains.
I have a fun audio on watching my neighbor β¦
https://www.literotica.com/s/fg-watches-neighbor-pt-2
Me tooI love watching.
I love being watched. I never close my blinds or curtains.
I have a fun audio on watching my neighbor β¦
https://www.literotica.com/s/fg-watches-neighbor-pt-2
Do you masturbate as you watch?I actually watch a couple I'm friends with have sex. The knowing part was a bit of a hurdle for to get past but we're all glad we did. He tells me he lasts longer and she swears she could never really orgasm from penetration alone but she has the last few times I've watched and it's so hot to see
I do, yes. I think that turns them on/encourages themDo you masturbate as you watch?
Lucky you. Lucky them.I do, yes. I think that turns them on/encourages them