coldslither
Hiss
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2023
- Posts
- 26
I really like the idea of being watched and people being turned on by it. That being said I have never done it and wouldn’t want someone I know seeing me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That sounds great.I absolutely love the thought of watching others have sex. I’ve never watched before and it would be so insanely hot to watch while I stroke my cock.
Being the audience is great.I love when a bf watches me with someone else! It’s the best feeling
That was another good thing about my swinging days - watching other people going for it. Or watching my gf jerk off two guys at once. Yeah that was pretty hot!I absolutely love the thought of watching others have sex. I’ve never watched before and it would be so insanely hot to watch while I stroke my cock.
That would be so intense! I’d love to watch my wife play with other men and I to do it with strangers watching would make it that much hotter.That was another good thing about my swinging days - watching other people going for it. Or watching my gf jerk off two guys at once. Yeah that was pretty hot!
She had bi tendencies too, so she'd often fuck other women while I watched. In hindsight, I REALLY shouldn't have broken up with herThat would be so intense! I’d love to watch my wife play with other men and I to do it with strangers watching would make it that much hotter.
I briefly saw a woman like that when I was single. We hooked up a few times. She even fucked another man and told me about it the next time we fucked. I really fucked that up!She had bi tendencies too, so she'd often fuck other women while I watched. In hindsight, I REALLY shouldn't have broken up with her![]()
Interesting I just commented in an exhibitionist and voyeuristic thread.I really like the idea of being watched and people being turned on by it. That being said I have never done it and wouldn’t want someone I know seeing me.
For sure that counts! Someone else is getting turned on while you fuck/you're getting turned on while other people fuck in front of you. Sounds like a win to me!I'd enjoy this.
I've been a viewer or male participant at times when being the third person in a threesome, but I don't think that'd count. lol
Now THAT'S hot!Interesting I just commented in an exhibitionist and voyeuristic thread.
It all started with the first girlfriend giving a hj to an unknown guy during an affair which I witnessed after following her.
When I met my 2nd girlfriend that was one thing I fantasised about seeing was her with another man, this time with consent.
She though reluctant initially got off big time in the backseat of my car while I watched her with a random stranger. It was most voyeuristic thing I have seen, gets me rock hard every time.
I've favourited it for later - I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy itI love watching.
I love being watched. I never close my blinds or curtains.
I have a fun audio on watching my neighbor …
https://www.literotica.com/s/fg-watches-neighbor-pt-2
Oh come on - you can't leave us hanging like that! Details, sir, we need detailsWhat happened next in the following few minutes became the hottest thing we did together![]()
Sounds like I'm going to find myself a good long bit of alone time...Ohhhh thank you!!! There are other audios, too. My favorite is fun while at the airport![]()